Let's see some Autos!!

SEBUD

Super Active Member
Omg that's awesome @SEABUD !! How u like the smoke ? It's one of my favs 🤙
Love the taste and high. Have only smoked from the first plant so far waiting for my son to get home to try this batch. The second plant came out way better in looks and growth. Will update you tonight or tomorrow on this one. My son has taken quite a liking to the White Bread. Out of the several strains we have ready to smoke it's second only to our Menthol strain. Thanks for the seeds can't wait to try some of your new seeds.

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
Love the taste and high. Have only smoked from the first plant so far waiting for my son to get home to try this batch. The second plant came out way better in looks and growth. Will update you tonight or tomorrow on this one. My son has taken quite a liking to the White Bread. Out of the several strains we have ready to smoke it's second only to our Menthol strain. Thanks for the seeds can't wait to try some of your new seeds.
Glad to hear man 🤙✌

SEBUD

Super Active Member
Smoked a bowl last night and loved it. Hits smooth and packs a nice punch. The taste is earthy, I'm not good at tasting or smelling so I'll leave that to those that are. I will say that I'd recommend this smoke. 🌱 🔥 ✌