Let’s get something straight about Copycat Genetics

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
It has some strange leaves, but otherwise it's just weed. I was thinking it might be something that could grow in a prohibition state and just be an ornamental flower. The smell is not 'weed' but it's close enough. It's not super dank where you can smell it across the room, But honestly, from a distance it looks like a regular weed plant. Whenyou get close THEN you start seeing that something is wierd ;)
I had a couple that didn't make it and to me,
resemble those plants in the forest, you touch them and instantly they get "taco" leaf.

OG Dank

Came across a thread that got closed regarding this guy and whether he is legit or not. I’m not here to try to convince you to side or not side with the guy, only to tell you the truth of the matter with Gregorio d’alessio, Olin grant, copycat, big Dan, designer, and any other name he has tried to pretend on.

In the 90s us guerilla growers had nowhere to go for help and knowledge other than forums. Olin Grant was a dude I met on the forums. Decent grower. Better breeder (or a better word might be creating feminized seeds in an era where quite frankly we didn’t have a lot of access to good ones). He would acquire really nice cuts from other forum heads and was known for creating the fems and letting them go to the forum heads for pennies on the dollar. He was a solid dude but unfortunately got into some harder drugs and passed away. During this time, Gregorio D’alessio (copycat genetics of TODAY), bought a shit ton of seeds from Olin (the real copycat) using his parents money, and started attempting to breed with them. Olin was such a nice guy that he would literally hook his friends up with free packs when in need. He wanted to make sure everybody could have access to the good shit, especially if they couldn’t afford it. Fast forward and Olin starts dabbling with some harder drugs and ended up dying. Gregorio then started repackaging said seeds and selling them as his own while taking Olin’s credit from him and Using quite a few different names (including big dan’s genetix) until taking the copycat genetics name and using it as his own. Olin was dead, so not many people are going to know anything aside from some dude selling a bunch of rks, ecsd, high octane, federal reserve, etc seeds that he originally purchased from Olin. Gregorio even got his fucking ass beat by some dudes I won’t name for ripping them off and ruining their huge harvest back in the day.

By the way, the story I’ve been hearing from most has been that Olin bought seeds from Gregorio and never paid him. Complete lie. There were literal forum posts calling Gregorio out and that’s why he changed his name so many times. Gregorio claims he never got paid and that he’s the real copycat when that’s a complete lie. The reality is that Gregorio sent Olin half the cheddar up front, and was going to pay the other half upon delivery. Sure enough he never paid Olin the rest and ghosted him.

fast forward to today, the only Stable seeds the guy has is, guess what?Rks, ecsd, federal reserve, possibly renamed Urkle, ape, etc. coincidence? If anybody wants to verify anything I’m saying please DM riot on IG as he’s been around just as long and has been an integral part of the underground cannabis community since the 90’s/early 2k.

I did a 2 year stretch for possession way back when and then another 7 year bit for cultivating down in AZ, so by the time I got out and heard Olin had died, I noticed that the copycat name was still inplay. I noticed his page going “live” so I joined in and noticed the dude talking was doing a free giveaway. Someone won hisfree pack and I thought to myself. Cool well I’m confused about what’s going on but at least he’s paying it forward. The next week I join in and guess what? I won the giveaway of a pack called “Runtz-o-holic”. I popped them immediately and after flipping light cycle over I immediately started noticing bisexual plants (herms) on a few of them, while one was a complete male. Chalked it up to whatever culled them and kept rocking. After 3 weeks I had 2 more herms, and the last 2 I had from the pack still seemed to be good. And sure enough literally days after that hermed too. So the last one phenotype I had was good, but ended up straight bammer. Completely different from the others in every way imaginable not sharing any of the same dominant traits of the others. A completely different strain.

This got me wondering what else he was lying about, so I messaged him only to be ignored and eventually blocked and accused of “lying to get clout” haha. Such horse shit. So I made an alt on IG and started listening in.

That’s when I noticed that everything that comes out of this culture vulture’s mouth is an utterly blatant lie. Lies about who his wife is even though real wife is on IG with pics of her him and her kids. Lies about his criminal charges,

Lies about his lifestyle, lies about every single thing he says.

I can go on and on. Gregorio if you’re reading this I hope riot sends you 100 more confetti exploding dicks and sperms for you to get splattered all over your floor. I hope you call the cops again, and I sure as fuck hope you come out from your basement one of these days to show your face :)

Oh and if anybody wants any more info (case numbers, inmates I personally know that did time with him, pictures. Etc. just DM me.

Have a nice day

OG Dank

[QUOTE="OG Dank, post: 228245, member: 4930
Mother F*****
I just bought a seed pack of khalifa Kush from this company via a vendor for dirt cheap in comparison to copycats website prices which are f****** ridiculous!
Who in the hell charges $11,500 for a 10 pack of seeds? I mean the prices on this website are ridiculous! Especially when you're copycatting the original copycat! That's disrespectful! Not only to the family and the man himself but the legacy he left behind.
How the hell can this happen?
Anyway, after reading a lot of responses on here, I'm hoping I don't run into any issues.
As an amateur breeder, this is upsetting!
I'm an experienced grower but really getting into breeding over the last couple years and I want solid genetics, not some punk ass fake genetics. That's some dude acquired and is trying to tarnish the original creators reputation and legacy.
It makes a lot of sense why vendors are selling copycat seeds for $135 bucks a pack no matter what it is.
I also thought what was crazy about the khalifa Kush I got. They sent me a seed pack that I looked up on their website and it was a free seed pack 10 pack but listed as like $8,500 or some s*** forgive me, I'm stoned. But I was like how can you price something so high that is supposed to retain that value and then give it away for free?
Ass backwards math if you ask me and lacking in common sense.

Anyway, my heart goes Out to every breeder that's been affected and please keep your fingers crossed for me in hopes that when I pop these they turn out to be what they are.

A. Broadleaf plant grower AKA indica I love the gas and that's all I grow and if this khalifa Kush isn't gas then I'll know!
But I'd hate to waste 4 to 5 months of getting there to find out it's crap!
Like a lot of you experienced two females out of a pack of 10 seeds. Man, I don't know how sheisty people can survive in this climate
When I was working in Oregon for the original breeder of Mount Hood magic. I learned about a lot of other growers that would be gifted cuts of Mount Hood magic by Joel himself and then claim it as their own creation!
That respect is paid to Joel Jennings from Five Zero Trees and Pudding River Farm located in Oregon not the leeches and copycats and wannabes that claim it. As the wholesale manager of the farm, it was awesome to go into dispensaries with our farms menus and have an owner say how did you get that? That's our creation? And I looked him dead in the eye and said that's from putting River Farm. Joel Jennings is the original breeder and he gifted you the cut. How is it yours?
You should have seen the look on the owner's face. He knew he was full of s*** and caught in a lie!
As for this copycat wannabe copying copycat the OG I couldn't imagine how his family feels.
But like I have always said in the Cannabis industry, the negative people will eventually weed themselves out of the business all together!
It may take a little time but the more people that rise up and call out fraudulent breeders and growers claiming cuts as theirs, they soon will get what's coming to them!
All con-artist wannabes will eventually get exposed!

I'll update this after I pop the beans. It'll probably be a year from now! I wish I would have ran into this before I bought the seeds. I literally found this days after.
Wish me luck!
Keep on growing y'all! 🤙