Lemon Clone Cake

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
I have 3 Wedding Cake X Super Lemon Haze seedlings and 1 SLH X SLH bred with same SLH pollen.
They are approximately 3 weeks old.
Cut the cake and placed seeds in frig for 3 days and into ground.
Took a little longer to sprout, but it can be done.
Bottom pic, Cake on left and SLH on right.
Thought I better get some kind of journal started. .
Dropping more of these while waiting on the S1's.

Attachments

Last edited:

Erick31876

Solo cup champion 2019
That lemon cake sounds delicious. I grew some slh, it tastes awesome. I think i still have a few beans of it left . Hmm. I got some wedding cake from heisen, im gonna have to make this cross and try it out. Pulling up a chair to see how it turns out for you. From what i see so far, i think its gonna turn out great. Keep up the good work.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
That lemon cake sounds delicious. I grew some slh, it tastes awesome. I think i still have a few beans of it left . Hmm. I got some wedding cake from heisen, im gonna have to make this cross and try it out. Pulling up a chair to see how it turns out for you. From what i see so far, i think its gonna turn out great. Keep up the good work.
Now you better make us some lemon cake E 🤣 I'ma hold you to that one...🤣🤣🤣

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
I got about 50 seed from the cross. If this plant turns out worth a second look, I'll send a "lucky" listener a 'bakers dozen" to help me find a pheno or 2.
It's about time for another update. I let the plant dry the soil to a good wilt on the leaves. I will hit them with a drench of water and take a pick when lights are on.
Hope everything s "growing well" for everyone keeping an eye on this 1 plant show.
With the big show going on at the same time. lol
Note) I am just now watching "Breaking Bad" for the 1st time. I get it now. Haha!