Legendary Yeild strains?

Buddernugs

Full send….always
Just wondering what everyone’s opinion is on the biggest yielding strains and banks they get them from…to date blue dream from ilgm was always a rock star but the quality was low their mid grade at best…….mimosa evo from barniyes farm has quality and Yeild but the smell of very faint with a hint of grapes on the high yielding sati a phenotypes…. Every Indica pheno was jaw dropping when it hits your nose I got one that smells like strait lavender…shit don’t even smell like weed lol

Buddernugs

Full send….always
I’m reading constantly( you wouldlt k ow because I’m dog shit at spelling ) and I’ve read that the big bomb at the time of conseption was close to if not thee end all end all compromises of Yeild and quality but the line at some point has been diluted and is not what it used to be

Buddernugs

Full send….always
Do you have any pics?
Biggest yield I ever got was from "bahia blackhead" by kc brains, 15 week pheno, probably could have gone 20 if I kept letting it reflower and harvesting in segments.
Iv only run into one plant ever. That just continued to throw more and more bud, ilgm ww….which was 1 out of MANY…..I’d love to see a pic of that but it was most likely a while back lol

Joebud

Insanely Active Member
I’m reading constantly( you wouldlt k ow because I’m dog shit at spelling ) and I’ve read that the big bomb at the time of conseption was close to if not thee end all end all compromises of Yeild and quality but the line at some point has been diluted and is not what it used to be
I think you are thinking of big bud?

Opie1

Master Grower
I do not have pics. Sorry opie.
I tried one of the ‘Bomb’ strains, a long time back (or it seems anyway) and it didn’t like the nutrients that I was feeding it, it looked pretty ragged when I chopped it (at least a week early). I learned pretty quick that most of the stuff from overseas needs a different diet than the American poly-hybrids.

Buddernugs

Full send….always
God Bud, 1.25 pounds 2 600 watt hps rdwc vertically. Buds the size of footballs on the 4 mains. First time I broke the pound barrier indoors. Many other strains can do it but veg times are to buku. @TreeFarmerCharlie said it best go out doors if ya want yields. Indoor with today's inflation best be thinking SOG.
Ya………I plan on going 1gal 4 per foot sog when I A. Get cloneing down better…and B. Find the best candidat for Single cola sog

Buddernugs

Full send….always
God Bud, 1.25 pounds 2 600 watt hps rdwc vertically. Buds the size of footballs on the 4 mains. First time I broke the pound barrier indoors. Many other strains can do it but veg times are to buku. @TreeFarmerCharlie said it best go out doors if ya want yields. Indoor with today's inflation best be thinking SOG.
U 4 way lst too?

Romeo Scragg

Indoors for me, the only things that have matched blue dream lately have surprisingly both been from nirvana. Their versions of Kandy Kush and original glue are both huge yielding.
It kinda boggles my brain when I consider the thousand$ I have spent searching and the only real keeper that I currently have, that checks all of my boxes for potency, yield, flavor, clone ability, is a Kandy Kush from Nirvana.