Leaf disinitigration within the structure of the leaf

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Its flowering under a mars 48 (100 watts of blurple) in a seperate tent until I see what happens.

At least it is all by itself until i can id the problem. I will get some flystrips later to see if i catch anything.

Last edited:

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
After thinking about it...I had a bucket that i converted to a pot and left outside in my garage. It was full of coco.

I used that coco to top up that autopot. So bugs are possible.

Sterilization will become the new mantra. Good to learn it now and hopefully i moved it in time. If it gets more eaten that thing is getting trashed. I have more plants than pots so its going to work out.

From now on all coco remains in the grow room in the pristine situation. No more leaving stuff outside.

Or bringing in anything from outside.

Lesson learned

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
The room is sterile...it could be coco not purged with water...but i feel better knowing i am using a tent that was sitting there :D

And if the adub dont work well.....that stardawg needs a pot like that with an airdome...

Thanks for the other side of not bugs..

I was thinking walking in with bare feet or hard core alternative music was making it happen. Mostly dirty bare feet but I feel so zen without shoes in the garden.

I don't know why but this must not change. If I get electrocuted well shit happens.

yougrowyourway said:
I have leaves that do that as well except my holes appear on the end of the leaves not the base. Mine is not from bugs just random holes on a few leaves. Curious to see what your cause was.
Thanks for chiming in. Maybe it is 1 rez feeding everything or a nute inbalance...\

IT is back in a veg tent with 700PPM megacrop and a 12-12 light, if it stops the mix was too hot.

At least it is now a possibility. Bugs were freaking me out.

Last edited:

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
I bet I know that's how I felt the first time but I knew i was overly sterile for it to be bugs. When the lights come on I'll go see if I still have the leaves with them on it. It looks identical to yours just different placement

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Yeah i get those too. Sometimes. It seems like genetic problems to me. I don’t have bugs but those appear on couple of leaves on some plants. I always thought maybe i’m bruising or damaging the leaves when training. Possible i guess. Or maybe another stem is pushing or rubbing against it and makes that damage. I don’t know. I hope its not bugs dude. Sending positive vibes!

18B

Master of Mayhem
Banned
I don't know why but this must not change. If I get electrocuted well shit happens.

Use GFCI protection...it will reduce your chance of dying from electrocution...I will use an electric drill while standing waist deep in water if it is plugged into a GFCI.

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
I've come to the same conclusion that it is harmless at least the plants overall health doesn't seem phased. However I'm still super curious as to what exactly is happening. Sorry I know I should just continue on but I want to knowww lol.
I remember the first time i saw it i looked high and low for BUGS!