Latest seed purchase - Show and Tell

Bobby Legit

What smells like a skunk, Dad?
@Bobby Legit some people are thrown off by the prices. Like, I spent $150 on the Bombthreat HP13. 7 fems makes that over $20/bean :oops:

But by that same math the 4 retail packs I got were 2 $150 packs and 2 $100 packs. So $500 of freebies that were packaged for retail sale and advertized on his site. The Blue Nose Pit freebie 5-pack of fems was also for sale as a 7-pack.

So in bean math I got 43 assorted fem beans at about $3.50 per bean not counting the regs. And if you look back anyone ordering from him got about this much of a haul from EACH pack they bought. One dude bought 3-4 packs and the pic on here looked like he was having a bean sale.
From what I've seen the prices are worth it. $200 for some packs.

The freebies seem like a double win. Custy gets freebies to lower price per bean, CSI gets +rep and doesn't have to sit on or sell old beans that are losing viability every month. Everyone's happy!

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
CSI gets +rep and doesn't have to sit on or sell old beans that are losing viability every month.
Except that the free beans were mostly from his latest Panama Red and HP13 chucks.

Here's something I just thought about, he's pretty OCD, in that if it says 7 beans you ain't getting 8. With that attention to detail I wonder if he has a set plan for what he tosses in as freebies.

I haven't grown a bad plant from him. I have had some strains I didn't like as much but that wasn't his fault.

Bobby Legit

What smells like a skunk, Dad?
Sure. But I never said his freebies are old seeds. there is implied context missing. Added in parenthesis.

Csi gets +rep (for giving away seeds) and doesn't have to sit on or sell old beans (because he doesn't give his inventory a chance to get old due to massive give aways) that are losing viability every month.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I broke into the ZaZa F2 and was pleasantly surprised to find the seed vial stuffed full holding 22 beans, slightly more than the advertised 10.
I think some of these guys sitting on hoards of beans are realizing that things like this make you buy more beans, not less. And usually from the company with the extra beans or spectacular freebies.

I have always been more keen on just fat packs instead of randoms too. "Yes, you already know I want the OG Kush since I paid for it. More OG Kush beans? Why sure! How did you know?" 😂

I have never been excited to get that beautiful 3-pack of banana fritter cookie auto.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I got free beans packaged as "monkeydog" genetics but apparently that name was taken so the official business is now Greenway Solutions. I have grown out 5 plants of 4 different strains and found a real gem with the Flashback 68. All were great plants with distinctive highs. Not a bunch of stuff all crossed with a stud male or a backcrossed clone only. But the time to buy beans is when they are for sale.
IMG_9396.JPG
So I bought two packs of the '68 to put back and got a free strain to try that I haven't yet. Not sure the story on the Headbanger since he has none for sale, but he made a few crosses with it that are on the site.

Here's the oddity you don't see often in todays market. I mailed a check instead of cash and he was cool with that. But he e-mailed me about the order and asked for an address and I got the beans today and the check has not even cleared. I honestly thing he was waiting to hear I got them before cashing it.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
I got free beans packaged as "monkeydog" genetics but apparently that name was taken so the official business is now Greenway Solutions. I have grown out 5 plants of 4 different strains and found a real gem with the Flashback 68. All were great plants with distinctive highs. Not a bunch of stuff all crossed with a stud male or a backcrossed clone only. But the time to buy beans is when they are for sale.
View attachment 136863
So I bought two packs of the '68 to put back and got a free strain to try that I haven't yet. Not sure the story on the Headbanger since he has none for sale, but he made a few crosses with it that are on the site.

Here's the oddity you don't see often in todays market. I mailed a check instead of cash and he was cool with that. But he e-mailed me about the order and asked for an address and I got the beans today and the check has not even cleared. I honestly thing he was waiting to hear I got them before cashing it.
cool seed , bussines stand out!

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Well, I am dropping one of each but I took the '68 out of the older packas well as 6 Hollyweed x TKM10 reg freebies from Sungrown Mids. I'll be cloning all of those before flip but I am getting a backlog of those since nothing in veg is ready to flip yet.

I am also dropping some that I just want to grow more of but no need to clone. One Cowboy Caviar fem and 5 Skunkwater x Pandemic regs from Family Tree. The CC has several OG's and ChemD in the mix, and the regs are to see what else is in there. I have more of those and the first one was nice and stinky.