Ladies love it bottoms up

Highsince76

Super Active Member
Water, that is... Get your mind off ass and alcohol for a bit!
These are my ladies. For the time being, they're pretty happy. There in recycled soil, so that could change. Hope not, but it happens. Didn't do any soil tests, so I'm just sort of winging it. Ladies get a little temperamental during flower it seems, so that's when they'll show there ass if they do. Not the kind off ass we like to see!
If they do, pretty sure it'll be my fault with a lack of, or to much of something, but not water. Oh, it's also rain water for the girls. My water sucks.
So here's what we have. This round, they all are Heisen genetics. Six Space Gorillas from seed. One Bridezilla and one Black Zafiro which were clone "moms", thrown in to fill the tent.
Two "earthbox" containers, and four 3.5 gallon buckets with 2.5 gallons soil in them, with about 3/4 gallon water in bottoms.
Just bumped up the lights in the 4 x4 to about 245 watts cobs, and 245 watts strips(outside perimeter. And don't be laughing at my wiring/build job).
Going 12/12 tonight I think.
Never really had enough time for a thread (still don't, but I'll try updating from time to time).
That's why they're getting it...
"Bottoms up"!
And we're both loving it...
I'll try getting some update pics here and there.
Unless all goes bad. Hehe0101201108.jpg0101201111.jpg

Highsince76

Super Active Member
Day 10 update
Stretch has started, and some pistols are showing up. Light is needing raised daily now, and things are cruising along nicely.
Only hiccups have been a lone (I'm hoping anyways) unidentified leaf eating pest.
Wednesday I noticed a riddled leaf. Upon closer inspection, the culprit was sitting on it. Snuffed him out between my finger and thumb. Small, looked similar to a fungus knat.
Haven't seen any more damage
since then...But watching closely. Azamax is on the shelf if needed.
The other hiccup was early sign of calcium def. on one leaf. Couple foliar sprays of cal/mag at lights out remedied it.
Loving the main reservoir and quarter inch water lines hooked into the three and a half gallon buckets! Making my watering chores easy peasy.
0112201304b.jpg0112201304a.jpg13981.jpeg0112201301a_Burst01.jpg
Inside cloner with added aquarium heater.

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Day 10 update
Stretch has started, and some pistols are showing up. Light is needing raised daily now, and things are cruising along nicely.
Only hiccups have been a lone (I'm hoping anyways) unidentified leaf eating pest.
Wednesday I noticed a riddled leaf. Upon closer inspection, the culprit was sitting on it. Snuffed him out between my finger and thumb. Small, looked similar to a fungus knat.
Haven't seen any more damage
since then...But watching closely. Azamax is on the shelf if needed.
The other hiccup was early sign of calcium def. on one leaf. Couple foliar sprays of cal/mag at lights out remedied it.
Loving the main reservoir and quarter inch water lines hooked into the three and a half gallon buckets! Making my watering chores easy peasy.
View attachment 41545View attachment 41546View attachment 41547View attachment 41548
Inside cloner with added aquarium heater.
Man...I didn't know how many sprayer heads I'd need for full coverage in my bucket cloner, so I put about 80,000. :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 41570
Those look easy enough to DIY.

socaljoe

Cocaine Cowboy
Those look easy enough to DIY.
Absolutely. I spent about 15 minutes building mine.

You'll need:

A container of some sort, a 5 gal bucket or storage tote.
1/2" pvc pipe, roughly 3'
1/2" Pvc fittings, depends on your configuration
PVC glue
360° sprayer heads, can be found on Amazon/eBay easily
10/32 drill and tap, or 1/8" drill bit and heat gun
A fountain pump, I'd go with one rated for 350-400 gph.
Neoprene foam cloner inserts. Again, Amazon/ebay.
1 3/4" hole saw for the inserts

I think that's it for the material list.

Assemble the PVC for the configuration you want. Use a sharpie to mark where you want the sprayer heads. Then either drill and tap each location with 10/32 drill and tap and thread the sprayer in, or use a 1/8" drill bit to drill the holes, heat the area around the hole until it becomes soft and pliable, then push the sprayer head in the hole. After that assemble the PVC and pump together, drill the lid of your container for the inserts and you're ready to rock.

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Absolutely. I spent about 15 minutes building mine.

You'll need:

A container of some sort, a 5 gal bucket or storage tote.
1/2" pvc pipe, roughly 3'
1/2" Pvc fittings, depends on your configuration
PVC glue
360° sprayer heads, can be found on Amazon/eBay easily
10/32 drill and tap, or 1/8" drill bit and heat gun
A fountain pump, I'd go with one rated for 350-400 gph.
Neoprene foam cloner inserts. Again, Amazon/ebay.
1 3/4" hole saw for the inserts

I think that's it for the material list.

Assemble the PVC for the configuration you want. Use a sharpie to mark where you want the sprayer heads. Then either drill and tap each location with 10/32 drill and tap and thread the sprayer in, or use a 1/8" drill bit to drill the holes, heat the area around the hole until it becomes soft and pliable, then push the sprayer head in the hole. After that assemble the PVC and pump together, drill the lid of your container for the inserts and you're ready to rock.
I read you don’t need to dome the cuts with one of these?