KNOWLEDGE DROP (Bubbleman's World)

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Don't be discouraged by him if you start getting into the podcasts. I watched a few live and tried to get some questions answered and their hate for the home-grower head-stash hash-maker was pathetic. Small scale was not even part of their discussion. I e-mailed Marcus to let him know that the dudes were basically blowing off the actual viewers in favor of who they wanted to be watching - which was other professional hash slingers.

He actually replied and told me thanks - whatever.

Fuck him.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
Don't be discouraged by him if you start getting into the podcasts. I watched a few live and tried to get some questions answered and their hate for the home-grower head-stash hash-maker was pathetic. Small scale was not even part of their discussion. I e-mailed Marcus to let him know that the dudes were basically blowing off the actual viewers in favor of who they wanted to be watching - which was other professional hash slingers.

He actually replied and told me thanks - whatever.

Fuck him.
some people have a god problem, nobody has told them, who they are not!

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Don't get me wrong, the hash knowledge is there, I learned static-tec watching a video.

But just listening to them chat with this hash-maker or that breeder was just not enjoyable from my home-grower standpoint. Talking ab out a lot of shit I cared nothing about - or it didn't apply to my scaled down world without me doing the research elsewhere.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
Don't get me wrong, the hash knowledge is there, I learned static-tec watching a video.

But just listening to them chat with this hash-maker or that breeder was just not enjoyable from my home-grower standpoint. Talking ab out a lot of shit I cared nothing about - or it didn't apply to my scaled down world without me doing the research elsewhere.
no 1 in the bissnis wants the general public, to know too much, it cost them customers!

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
no 1 in the bissnis wants the general public, to know too much, it cost them customers!
If you are in the business of selling bubblebags and decide to self-limit your customer base by treating the home-grower with money in his pocket like a piece of shit, it is not a great business model.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
If you are in the business of selling bubblebags and decide to self-limit your customer base by treating the home-grower with money in his pocket like a piece of shit, it is not a great business model.
that's for sure!i dont need 50000 of 'em layin around!

twobitbob

Super Active Member
There is one drawback to using the press. I tried to make a temple ball
View attachment 123018
Waa-waa-waaa
View attachment 123019
Is that pressed from flower or hash?
I did learn a couple things from that video
One was how he was talking about the different trichomes capitate stalks
The unicorn shoes have those and is one reason I got cement shoes for bubble hash making
The Romulan cross has totally different looking Trichomes more hairy looking with smaller heads

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
I watch a few of his vids to see what the latest "scientific" rumors are that's flying around. lol
He's a "salesman".
I've watched "Johnny B" vids for years.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
i would try to (i have never have anything like it to play with) freeze and see if it dry out some. in a silicon con tiner?
It is in one of those oil drum containers and settled out into a glossy pudding/melted hershey kiss looking smooth top. It was stuff that buttered up after a few days and wasn't clear, or wasn't that terpy - basically I had so much to play with and don't dab that much that I sacrificed all but the primo to play with.