Kind.AF

Kind.AF

Count Chuckula
Hi! I'm a fellow plant hookup artist in Oregon. I started practicing the art of coordinating reverse-plant-bukkake participants in the spare bedroom for fun, but have aspirations to make minimum wage doing it! Check out a few of the bastards I've brought into the world!

(Cookies n Cream x Stardawg) x Gelato 33 ) x (FPOG x MAC)Jawa Pie x Orange Apricot MACAndromeda x Gammaberry
MGC.jpg20200225_125206.jpgD95A9E4E-5D9D-4A97-A633-B29EB9DE1AB5.jpeg

Kind.AF

Count Chuckula
Thanks all!

Welcome from Canada 🇨🇦 eh!

Not that there’s anything wrong with the last one, but the first two look like fire!
Thanks! If I had to rank them by flavor and effect it would be 1, 3, 2. 3 was a little leafy, but that Andromeda is fire. I'm working into the line from a male I found on the second pack. A nice fast, dense, low leaf, pollen dumping dude with an apple cider stem rub. Here's a shot of it.

IMG_20210623_205925__01.jpg

Right around the same time, Archive in Portland started selling Lumpys cut of Apple Fritter. Which is really Sour Apple.

Andromeda is a Sour Apple BX6 male that Alien crossed with his cut of Starfighter x Animal Cookies.

So I drove like a bat out of hell to Portland, got 3 cuts of Apple Fritter, and put them in a tent with this Andromeda dude.

I'm about to run the results. I think I might log it here.

Zowie, those crosses make my head spin!

Welcome!
Thanks! Here's a couple more.

Sundae Driver x The Waiting GameJawa Pie x Gammaberry
(FPOG x Grape Pie x (FPOG x MAC)
IMG_20191106_083954_446.jpg20191116_215117.jpg

dabbledo

I’ve been fortunate enough to run some of the man’s work. Incredible plants. Get some if you can. I have that Apple fritter andromeda going. KindAF headband sourdough s1 is top notch sour funk that is resistant AF and crushed it in a super wet coastal NE climate full term. 0% loss to botrytis. Don’t 💤 sleep.