JustAnotherGrower

JAG

6.4 is good. I know you said you only use chicken poop for nutes, but if you did add some liquid nutes to your water, even organic fish/kelp types, it'll help drive ph down as well.
Im abandoning outdoors for inside grows. Ill get some photos of a couple of volunteers. BUT 2019 was the last for me.

The water is for my first indoor grow in like 30 years. Except for starting seeds.

I have never checked PH growing things. Only for chemistry projects.

I just learned from StiikyGreen that outside HERE, I need to do it in containers, So I can move them around/inside.

Now for me its time to learn all the "soil' stuff. Including ph and other amendments.

I have been using the search function and reading all i can....

Stiikygreen if you see this please post a photo / link of your way of moving the ladies around.

JAG

Hi Group!

WOW, automatic type plants amazing. Day 33 and its like mid august fully showing sex and ready for pollen if I had some...

Sour60 day 33 They were just waiting for water, a week later WOW miniature weed plant.
IMG12143.JPG
IMG12148.JPG

So I guess we have to stagger the start times 33days to have pollen when the younger females are showing and not in full bloom. Or store pollen.

This totally new for me. So far I'm impressed BUT doesn't look like it will produce much bud, if its worth smoking.. we will see,

Will start a grow journal. 8 more beans to find a male in. FN Filth bugs. DWC is to be constructed.

JAG

I have a bedroom converted, but I have tents in it and the closet rigged for growing. Inside is definitely easier to manage temps. I think having smaller areas in the room makes it easier. Controlling mini-environments, and I can have them on different light cycles.

The equipment cost for that is whatever you make it, ventillation is the big one. Mine started cheapo/DIY and progressed as I could afford it.
Sorry, missed your reply:
Plans are to set up something like that here, as we can afford it. Lights are first and its gona be awhile. Its in the basement, i may frame a foyer to the first room. A tent would be great for pollinating in and CO2 finishes. I dont know, time will tell..