July Photo of the Month...Random Prize ! Happy Summer round 2

Mr Blamo

Old Timer
Plants long gone...curing now.
Guess when you smoke it...when you only have a ounce left you will be killing a unicorn lol
Happen to me years ago...now i keep a clone of everything till i smoke the weed. If its just average ill run the clones of a strain again...but that usually it. The blast off weed it gets kept for multiple rounds.

Before rezdog went rat he sent me some seeds. I cant recall what they were now as that was years ago but there was one plant that was just fantastic and i didn't clone it....i regret not doing that and i couldn't reveg it as it was grown outside. So i pretty much learned to always have clones. Usually before i transplant to flower i take cuts then.

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
Guess when you smoke it...when you only have a ounce left you will be killing a unicorn lol
Happen to me years ago...now i keep a clone of everything till i smoke the weed. If its just average ill run the clones of a strain again...but that usually it. The blast off weed it gets kept for multiple rounds.

Before rezdog went rat he sent me some seeds. I cant recall what they were now as that was years ago but there was one plant that was just fantastic and i didn't clone it....i regret not doing that and i couldn't reveg it as it was grown outside. So i pretty much learned to always have clones. Usually before i transplant to flower i take cuts then.
Same 👍

Mr Blamo

Old Timer
It is one of the best Canuck strains I grew...great yield and flavor.
Canuk seeds are unknown breeder seeds from spain.
I grew out the freebie blueberry....it wasnt blueberry it was grapefruit. Only blueberry strain that has sativa like leaves was a strain called blue satellite back in the day.
DJ blueberry has fat ass leaves and dark leaves to.

But back on topic...... congrats sfrigon1 on that pretty sugar bud. Reminded me of garlic bud.

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
Canuk seeds are unknown breeder seeds from spain.
I grew out the freebie blueberry....it wasnt blueberry it was grapefruit. Only blueberry strain that has sativa like leaves was a strain called blue satellite back in the day.
DJ blueberry has fat ass leaves and dark leaves to.

But back on topic...... congrats sfrigon1 on that pretty sugar bud. Reminded me of garlic bud.
Tysm I appreciate that