JPC's- Answer Me and get beans for free!

jpcyan

Really Active Member
Ok a fairly easy little contest here. If it's in the wrong forum I apologize. Wasn't sure if competitions and contests were the same thing here.

And Awaaaaay we go!

Rules: 1 reply/answer per member please. Please post it in this thread, no PM's.

If you see and know its the the correct answer posted, please don't reply as to such, I will check it in 24 hrs and make my "Correct or Incorrect" replies at that time. If no one answers correctly in one day I will give a "Hint"

Please try to take a guess, or try to answer from memory or recognizing before doing just a quick googlie or other search.
I want it to be a bit of a challenge, but I realize not everyone is as old as me and is familiar. So, search if you must.. It's ok
First correct answer posted here wins and gets The GRAND PRIZE!

"So what is this GRAND PRIZE?" you ask.
Its a brand new CAr.!... no, no, This aint Oprah or the Price is Right,, It's poor ol jpcyan's contest. Here she be:

1- Free variety pack of 5 randomly selected beans from my latest purchases/acquisitions.

Question:
What were Mr. Paul Caruso's parting words to the radio station interviewer?
( PLease read and answer carefully I'm looking for the complete last sentence/statement made)

Good luck thanks for playing :)

jpcyan

Really Active Member
First thanks to @The Governor for his reply in Toke and Talk. Much appreciated Governor sir.
Thanks to@Jesselikes2Grow for his offer of assistance as well :)

Congrats to spyralout. He correctly answered the question by PM before I was even able to relocate this contest, state rules, or correctly word the question. The original location is in the thread I started "The Forum Competitions" in Toke and Talk.;) So a 5 pack is going to him. Good job! @spyralout!

Since the contest appeared over before it even began, I decided to go ahead and run it in this thread for another "chucker" to get the opportunity to win a pack for themselves.

@ Texagonian- Thanks for playing it was a valiant attempt. Sorry, you were the second one to give this answer to the question. Keep an eye out for future contests and offerings as they become available.

@IrocZ- Love the 1983-Merman reference, One of my absolute Favs. And the admission of the search you performed.;) You did learn something. Many of the younger generation has only heard the radio played stuff. But it's the un-played stuff that will blow your mind.
Unfortunately this is not the correct answer. I think this might be called an occurrence of "Cant see the forest for the trees" Nice try! And though technically you could be considered partially correct, it is not the answer I was looking for. I know you are thinking" How can it be wrong?", but if I explain I will give it away for anyone else.
I will give a full explanation once the correct phrase has been posted. Sorry, Thanks for playing, best wishes and good luck on the next opportunity.

It is a bit tricky unless you are familiar with the subject at hand.
@ Getoffmynutes- That would be so true if it were correct.

Lots of hints in this thread itself. I would say you both looked right past the most important part on that site, which could lead you to the answer elsewhere.

Look at the wording of the question closely and read what you find carefully. Right from the start (hint)
I'll leave it there for now, and see if anyone else wants to or can solve the riddle :)
One more hint: Track#1

Last edited:

jpcyan

Really Active Member
Nicely done @GetOffMyNutes. That is correct! Send me a pm. 1- 5 pack is yours :) congrats and enjoy!

Thank you all for playing along, Kind of a tricky one, had to be or it would be too easy . Anytime you actually put the lyrics its just too easy too find.

This was my first contest in a while, so it was a little rough, I appreciate y'all following along and being patient.

Just trying to contribute a lil something to a community that in a few short weeks has has welcomed me with open arms.
I hope to do more once I get back in the flow of a regular schedule. Maybe some partnerships and contest or competitions with other cool folks here. :)