JBCSeeds.com

Dakota

Just received my order from them. Picked up AK bean brains MTF bx3. Got AK’s Americanna bx for the freebie and JBC also threw in another genetic’s freebie. Good company to deal with!

MtRainDog

Blümen Meister
Just to follow up, everything was super smooth dealing w/JBC. Order came in a few days after I received tracking. Very prompt. Besides the freebie pack I knew i was getting, they threw in another freebie pack too from Kingdom Organic Seeds - Blue Rhino 1947. Looked into it and it sounds like a dope old school cross up.

Overall very impressed with JBC, and I'll def. be ordering from them again in the future

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Bobby_Resigliano

Violence. Speed. Momentum.
No love for JBC in 2021?? JB has to be the most consistent dude I've ordered from. The purchasing process is always the same. Emails are always extremely timely. Excellent payment options. He always has sales and a lot of breeders he carries offer freebies. He also puts in his own mystery freebie with every order on top of that. Shipping is always sent when he says it will be. Just a very dependable guy in the seed game. Make sure you use code RIU10 for 10% off every order. Not sure if JBC has a running code for any other forums? Please let me know if so.