J. James testers + extras

idolized

Really Active Member
Popped 2 of each tester, 1 brisco didn’t germinate after 10 days. Running 50/50 peat/vermiculite with some dolomitic lime, and gypsum.
Also popped a topenga wedding and a few regulars I got from a breeder in my state (3queen and queen berry).
Going to be running 3 different nutrients, 2 plants of each nutrient line. Jacks 20-10-20, Flora Nova and Jacks 321. Only running flora nova to prove to my uncle it’s not that good.
Im usually a pretty quite person, so I’ll just be posting updates as I go along and feel like it’s necessary.
Haven’t run anything other than RDWC in awhile so bear with me.

Attachments

idolized

Really Active Member
12 days into flower, can’t wait to defoliate in about 10 days. I was extremely busy at the end of veg and didn’t get a chance to get in and give them a haircut but will be taking a lot off when the time is right. I’m running jacks 321 on 4 of them and flora nova on 2. Using tribus every other day and recharge once a week.

Attachments

idolized

Really Active Member
Day 27 of flip. This Orgi in the front middle has been giving me troubles the whole grow. I’ve reduced nutrients to actual 3/2/1 to try and fix it. Everything else is stacking up nicely. 3 plants up front are the testers.

Attachments

idolized

Really Active Member
Should be done in 1-3 weeks. Starting the flush now. My night time temps are around 60 this time of year, so hoping for a nice fade. Took some pics right before lights on.

Attachments