It's butter time

hhibrownsbacker

Super Active Member
I always wanted to try to make some edibles. You say ground up trim? Like run thru a grinder or just chopped up real fine? Would popcorn buds work. I dont save my trip but have jars full of the small little buds on the bottom half of a plant that I use for bubble.

Coffeeholic

Really Active Member
I always wanted to try to make some edibles. You say ground up trim? Like run thru a grinder or just chopped up real fine? Would popcorn buds work. I dont save my trip but have jars full of the small little buds on the bottom half of a plant that I use for bubble.
I also make bubble but for some editables are the best choice (nonsmokers). I make a brown suger fudge thats been known to last 6 hours long. Lol

Coffeeholic

Really Active Member
Next part. Filter into a large pot through a large strainer double lined with cheese cloth.20190815_083703.jpg20190815_083827.jpg20190815_084020.jpg
Watch out it's hot. Place in fridge with a lid. If you don't put a lid your whole fridge will smell like old bong water.20190815_084137.jpg

Leave over night. The butter will come to the surface and anything that made it through the cheese cloth will sink to bottom.

Cantbuymeloveuh

Nice, I have one of those magical butter maker deals.... its pretty damn convenient at making 6 cups of oil ( I prefer coconut due to its absorbent % ) in one hour time. It even comes with a cool strainer bag.
The numbers work out too.
6 cups with 2.5 oz of product
Product being 15% thc.... long story short (after all the math) I can make brownies with a perfect serving of 33mg of thc

Coffeeholic

Really Active Member
Nice, I have one of those magical butter maker deals.... its pretty damn convenient at making 6 cups of oil ( I prefer coconut due to its absorbent % ) in one hour time. It even comes with a cool strainer bag.
The numbers work out too.
6 cups with 2.5 oz of product
Product being 15% thc.... long story short (after all the math) I can make brownies with a perfect serving of 33mg of thc
Nice I like to make brown sugar fudge 1 cup of butter per 8 x 8 pan.😲

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
I also make bubble but for some editables are the best choice (nonsmokers). I make a brown suger fudge thats been known to last 6 hours long. Lol
This would explain many things to me. I have been tryin out some edibles from someone, and I believe they are making everything correctly, but other than an initial heart flutter and a 30 min think you are feeling something, there is no buzz. I am an old timer, we used to make butter using buds and basically slow cook the butter all day long, etc, then strain and make cookies that knocked you on your ass all day long. Not just six hours. No decarbing, no coconut oil, nothing but high fat content real butter and many times, brick weed, other times, good buds. So now I understand why and how they have diluted the dosing, prolly as all day long would be too strong for many. But what is going around nowadays isn't worth it. What I was buying online is definitely great tasting, but way too small of dose of meds for any real purpose. I think that's why some of us kept the BOBB recipe from scott's a buzzin all these yrs, back in the day, it seemed extraordinarily strong, but very good medicine for edibles.

McCheez

Nice man! This is what I plant to do with my clippings as well.
How much butter/oz?
And do you think it would freeze well?

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
Freezes no problem. I used 1/2 oz weed to 1/2 lb butter. My mini croc is just that, mini. Topped off with water, and that's the slick part.......the butter rises to the top. It's green and clean!

The brownie mix I knew for sure I had in the cabinet turned out to be stove top stuffing so I haven't checked it out for potency yet. ;)

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Hell stove top takes 1/4 cup of butter....stuff a chicken or something :D

The best recipe for brownies is on the back of the cocoa powder. I prefer Frys because i likes to get fried...no because it takes a full cup of oil...and that makes stronger brownies.

How to make it

• Stir together flour, baking powder, and salt in small bowl.
  • Melt butter in a large saucepan. Remove from heat. Stir in cocoa.
  • Blend in sugar, eggs, and vanilla.
  • Blend in dry ingredients.
  • Pour batter into greased baking pan.
  • Bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 35 minutes or until done. Cool
Grease the dish with butter or they stick like crazy. Let em cool. Cut into 16 or 32 squares.

And brownies work the best. My favorite edible and the chocolate masks that weed taste for those that do not like it...

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
Hell stove top takes 1/4 cup of butter....stuff a chicken or something :D

The best recipe for brownies is on the back of the cocoa powder. I prefer Frys because i likes to get fried...no because it takes a full cup of oil...and that makes stronger brownies.

How to make it

• Stir together flour, baking powder, and salt in small bowl.
  • Melt butter in a large saucepan. Remove from heat. Stir in cocoa.
  • Blend in sugar, eggs, and vanilla.
  • Blend in dry ingredients.
  • Pour batter into greased baking pan.
  • Bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 35 minutes or until done. Cool
Grease the dish with butter or they stick like crazy. Let em cool. Cut into 16 or 32 squares.

And brownies work the best. My favorite edible and the chocolate masks that weed taste for those that do not like it...
Cool....I have all that stuff I think. Fit's my butter perfectly. I love brownies.
I need to dial in my butter anyway....see what's what, or not ,lol.
Brownies freeze real well, imo a frozen brownie is hard to beat!

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
didn't have the chocolate but I did come up with a box of Betty Crockers Triple Chunk Supreme....and those suckers are done. Much as I like em frozen....hot in a small bowl with some milk is killer too. So, I used the 8" square glass tray and made 16...they should be a gram of weed each.
I slurped that hot one down, plus licking the spoons.....I can feel it creeping in around my eyes...starting to form a permagrin ,lol.