Is she ready?

Thanks it good to join. Ya guys I really appreciate the responses. Been lurking for a while. Now I can finally post pics. This one pheno was don’t take long to flip when lights changed. Like a day or two and she was off. Others took about 5/7 days.
I want to use this as test to see what I like. so I can’t judge ripeness for future grows. I prefer both types couch lock or head high, as long as I feel high haha. I know it may be on the start of the “harvest window”. I will experiment with others taken at different maturity now. @TreeFarmerCharlie and @sfrigon1 Since ya said ya prefer waiting a bit, I will let one go little longer and get some amber.
The others seem to have 2-3 weeks left. So I can compare and report back when they get close. These seeds were free so I don’t mind using these as practice. Others strains are fire(cannarado gushers) useful seeds) gps) and some decent looking fire from seedsman.

Skunkle Justin

when your plants just start to look like you want them to for harvest, give it another week. Your buds won’t ripen too much more and you’ll see a bump in size and aroma. In my experience, the plant will give one last good push to get itself pollinated before she starts throwing nanners to self pollinate and preserve its genetics. Just don’t wait too long and let that happen. Keep in mind this is just a generalization and as always, “it’s strain dependent”

when your plants just start to look like you want them to for harvest, give it another week. Your buds won’t ripen too much more and you’ll see a bump in size and aroma. In my experience, the plant will give one last good push to get itself pollinated before she starts throwing nanners to self pollinate and preserve its genetics. Just don’t wait too long and let that happen. Keep in mind this is just a generalization and as always, “it’s strain dependent”
Okay will remember that.
Does waiting longer effect smells/ terps better?

Skunkle Justin

Okay will remember that.
Does waiting longer effect smells/ terps better?
Terpene and Cannabinoid profiles are always changing. This can happen from week to week and a lot of times it’s not noticeable to most people. Potency will usually go up a couple percentage points if your plants have strong enough genetics during the final push. Also, a huge factor in how terpy your plants get is genetics but your grow style will have a big impact too. With all that being said, yes, you will see an improvement in terpenes and flavonoids.