Is HHC-P Fully Synthetic?

reapergrowerx10

Hey everyone, I was hoping to get some clarity on a topic I've been researching lately. Has anyone heard about HHC-P? I've been trying to figure out whether it's a naturally occurring cannabinoid in cannabis or if it's a synthetic compound. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find consistent information online. Some sources claim it's completely synthetic, while others suggest it's present in cannabis.

I'm curious if anyone has any insights on this topic or can point me in the direction of reliable resources to learn more about it. Your input would be greatly appreciated!

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I haven't even heard of it but it sounds like Delta 8. It is also available in cannabis in minute quantities but they can synthesize it in bulk.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
ANYTHING available at a gas station in the prohib is probably not something you want to mess with.

One thing is that there are no controls, you really don't know what you are getting. Another is that any "medicine" that is new to the market and has not gone through long-term trials has completely unknown long-term effects. Stuff could be harmless at small quantities, like it happens naturally in weed, but over time you build up enough in your system for stuff to start going sideways.