Is CBD oil better than THC oil?

420SOS

I'm doing some research regarding cannabis oil and its effects, what's your take on them, I've always been a firm believer of full spectrum and the Entourage effect but I have noticed people seem to prefer isolated oils based on their preferences and needs.

In some cases it's even laws that dictate which medicine you should take since CBD is legal in some states where THC isn't.

Its all illegal around here so might as well take medicine that comes with a kick am I right? :ROFLMAO:

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
It really depends on what you take it for. CBD oil has amazing properties (anti inflammatory anti seizure etc) and when used with THC works very well for pain. I find the pair works better than CBD alone.

When fighting cancer high THC and high CBD is probably the best all round.

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
I'm a firm believer in the entourage effect. Isolates cannot hold a candle to full spectrum IMO. I take cbd everyday and it's an isolate. But I also smoke my full spectrum concentrates and buds, so in my mind I think it's different than if I only took the isolate. I'll be going to full spectrum cbd once I start running some cbd plants, I know it will be better. I just don't want to pay the full direction cbd prices, lol.

420SOS

It was all because of this piece I'm editing https://thcdetox.biz/blog/does-cbd-oil-show-up-in-a-drug-test/ which got me thinking about thc oil and the differences between both, to me it's just awesome cannabis research and development has come so far that there are so many options to choose from. The only downside is that lower quality products will probably force regulation which will mess everything up, cease the moment and prepare for the future, start harvesting your own produce people!

420SOS

It really depends on what you take it for. CBD oil has amazing properties (anti inflammatory anti seizure etc) and when used with THC works very well for pain. I find the pair works better than CBD alone.

When fighting cancer high THC and high CBD is probably the best all round.
That's what I think too, there are other cases where THC is avoided, I've seen some studies where CBD alone is used by seniors or given to children, even pets to help them without causing any psychoactive effect on them, would be funny as hell to watch 🤣 but it is certainly not advisable, well maybe for seniors or pets it would be but never for developing kids

420SOS

I'm a firm believer in the entourage effect. Isolates cannot hold a candle to full spectrum IMO. I take cbd everyday and it's an isolate. But I also smoke my full spectrum concentrates and buds, so in my mind I think it's different than if I only took the isolate. I'll be going to full spectrum cbd once I start running some cbd plants, I know it will be better. I just don't want to pay the full direction cbd prices, lol.
Yeah, Entourage is the way to go! Also prefer full spectrum because of it, and well I'm more of a thc kinda guy so if I'm going to take some CBD for any particular ailment, might as well add some THC into the mix, but yeah homegrowing is the way to go, it's not only cheaper it'll also be a lot healthier in the long run, and gratifying too, ain nothing like sowing, harvesting, curating and enjoying your own bud

420SOS

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/325612.php

also the new report out per the pancreatic cancer and oil with both thc and cbd in it.
Hope more research is done, that would be crazy, something to treat cancer that causes cancer, That's more like opiod stuff, well I wouldn't be too surprised , in the end big pharma is coming for little canna and it's already showing, hide your kids, hide your wives and hide your mmj patient cards 🤣

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
That's what I think too, there are other cases where THC is avoided, I've seen some studies where CBD alone is used by seniors or given to children, even pets to help them without causing any psychoactive effect on them, would be funny as hell to watch 🤣 but it is certainly not advisable, well maybe for seniors or pets it would be but never for developing kids
Idk about that. I know a few kids that are on cbd, my niece being one. She used to have seizures almost daily if not daily. Cbd has her down to maybe one a month.

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
Yeah, Entourage is the way to go! Also prefer full spectrum because of it, and well I'm more of a thc kinda guy so if I'm going to take some CBD for any particular ailment, might as well add some THC into the mix, but yeah homegrowing is the way to go, it's not only cheaper it'll also be a lot healthier in the long run, and gratifying too, ain nothing like sowing, harvesting, curating and enjoying your own bud
I absolutely agree with you here 😉

420SOS

Idk about that. I know a few kids that are on cbd, my niece being one. She used to have seizures almost daily if not daily. Cbd has her down to maybe one a month.
I was kidding about giving them THC, that's awesome CBD is helping your niece, it's that kind of testimony everyone should know about, hope they find a way to eliminate her siezures altogether

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
I was kidding about giving them THC, that's awesome CBD is helping your niece, it's that kind of testimony everyone should know about, hope they find a way to eliminate her siezures altogether
The one that really blew me away was the British lady. Her son was going to die, I can't remember what kind of it was cancer. But as a last resort she put him on cbd a few weeks before the amount of time doctors said he had left. Two weeks later the kid was cancer free. That was just cbd, no high level doses of thc, impressive stuff. And the f ing doctors wouldn't scan him again. She had to go somewhere else and pay out of pocket to confirm her suspicions of her kid getting better.