Interesting cloning technique

• Thread starter Deleted member 2835
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2835

Not sure how new this is but I thought that it was neat and efficient. First thing you need is a syringe full of clonex. 20231229_200745.jpg
Next up is the starter cube that you will inject with the syringe. You should you between 1-2ml per cube. Notice the puddle ofclones.
20231229_202040.jpg
The last thing to do is to make sure your stems stick out just a little bit. This is to promote healing.20231229_202152.jpg
As far as clipping the leaves that's up to you.
So what do you guys think? Neat or complete garbage?20231229_210821.jpg

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
Not sure how new this is but I thought that it was neat and efficient. First thing you need is a syringe full of clonex. View attachment 133711
Next up is the starter cube that you will inject with the syringe. You should you between 1-2ml per cube. Notice the puddle ofclones.
View attachment 133712
The last thing to do is to make sure your stems stick out just a little bit. This is to promote healing.View attachment 133713
So what do you guys think? Neat or complete garbage?View attachment 133714
never know till tryed!you doing dayily on that tray?

Last edited:

Turpman

PICK YOUR OWN
Yes IBA is quite unstable. I think bacteria or funji eat it if you get it contaminated. Storage for IBA is -20 for TC IBA I keep my dip in the fridge.
your tec should work fine as long as your not over doing it.
I notice my cuts seem to bend into an S curve when I use it. Usually not in a hurry so I usually run bare or dip in fresh Aloe.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
Not sure how new this is but I thought that it was neat and efficient. First thing you need is a syringe full of clonex. View attachment 133711
View attachment 133712
The last thing to do is to make sure your stems stick out just a little bit. This is to promote healing.View attachment 133713
So what do you guys think? Neat or complete garbage?View attachment 133714
photos as the sprout roots!

D

Deleted member 60

So what happened @MisterKister ? Did you get massive roots via this tek?

LOL about re-inventing the wheel. Yer all a few decades too late to spout too loudly on that stuff.... try cloning in soil...or vermiculite with crap ass powders or nothing at all cus you couldn't find products to do it anywhere or info HOW to do it anywhere (1992). "Plugs" and cloning gels/etc. were still years away from hitting the market.

Basically...shitting with no paper with a handful of leaves... :ROFLMAO: