In-House Genetics

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
Neptunes had about 15 different strains of 15 regs + freebies for $50 each last month. There is still a couple left :D

They also have new sales every month on a few fems and regs so if there’s something you have your eye on just be patient and I’m sure it will come on sale at some point.

I just got my first In-House bean rolling, a Tahoe Velvet Pie (TVP)!
D995B777-6060-40D7-9A5C-D4D654B58A17.jpeg

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
Neptunes had about 15 different strains of 15 regs + freebies for $50 each last month. There is still a couple left :D

They also have new sales every month on a few fems and regs so if there’s something you have your eye on just be patient and I’m sure it will come on sale at some point.

I just got my first In-House bean rolling, a Tahoe Velvet Pie (TVP)!
View attachment 58807
Here's my Plat giant IMG_20200515_220630.jpg

Deez. Nutz

For those that have grown their slurricane, did they have massive apical dominance? it seems no matter what is done to these plants, they refuse to branch.

I got a deal on a half pack, didn't realize they were as spendy as they are which keeps people from attempting to grow them.

I can try selfing a branch or two on one of them and gifting seeds if people here want to try growing some. I'll probably crossing the slurricane with a terpy blueberry muffin plant I'm currently growing.

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
For those that have grown their slurricane, did they have massive apical dominance? it seems no matter what is done to these plants, they refuse to branch.

I got a deal on a half pack, didn't realize they were as spendy as they are which keeps people from attempting to grow them.

I can try selfing a branch or two on one of them and gifting seeds if people here want to try growing some. I'll probably crossing the slurricane with a terpy blueberry muffin plant I'm currently growing.
That would be a great cross . Any indica Dom would help. I'm actually having similar issues with my slurricane 9 and slurmints 9. I got some bbhammer I may hit slurricane with. Luckily I got a slurmints9 male I can pick and choose the girl I wanna hit . Most likely norther lights .

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado

Dude I would love a seed if u do that cross 🔥

lakegrow

PICK YOUR OWN
Today Sluricane #9 came down. A clone of one we have been running for awhile now and she still keeps getting better. Easy to clone, easy to grow relative self supportive and coated with frost. She almost looks distorted she has so much pinkish colored frost. Really no complaints, one more in bud tent then going looking again as we just had too much to keep again.
We have started growing some plants in modified soil so maybe that helped the frost.

Picts
Sluricane #9.jpg

Sluricane #9 1.jpg

Sluricane #9 2.jpg

Sluricane #9 3.jpg

Sluricane #9 4.jpg
Even mids are frost covered

Modified soil
1/2 strength TPS one nuits
600+ watts of timber cobs
2X 4 foot solarcure UV

lakegrow

PICK YOUR OWN
Our second of the day was also a IHG selection which is platinum not a huge plant but it was started in the colder veg room which def held the size down of the plants this winter. Even though not huge it was worth it as it was straight up frost and very platinum looking it had so much frost. Would have loved to had stuffed the tent with just these. Plant needed no staking. Smoke was Strong and smooth. Growing platinum X la confidential now but will grow again had several asking for more.

Only a few picts of these

platinium.jpg

platinium 1.jpg

platinium 2.jpg

Promix Coco HP
TPS One nuits
2X 300+ Rspecs
2X 4foot Solarcure UV