Im on a hunt

Lanestrainley

Really Active Member
This is the box, I crossed the plants in here with my Bolo male, Specifically CBD Crews OK kush CBD, I’m looking for a better tasting CBD. Not much too interesting going on in here, seed production is over and it’s coming to a close here right quick. In the bottom there were a bunch of straggler cuts from a different project and I got them just in time to toss them in there. I figured nbd to see what comes of the offspring outside this summer, this being chuckers paradise and all.

Attachments

Lanestrainley

Really Active Member
Anything stand out?
Yeah, I found the spear shaped Bubblegum I lost in a pile of seeds, that was basically the point of this. Thx for asking.

Attachments

Lanestrainley

Really Active Member
So I just use a table scraps compost and a LAB tea. I added 10 bananas in this time and LAB’ed up the tea at day 1-7-14 of brew. Then I used it on day
35 ish. The 20L pail of screened compost tea is pretty smoking so I think that might be it for any nutrient input from here on out, just water @ 80ppm, that’s the best I can get it atm.

Attachments

Lanestrainley

Really Active Member
Tents are for camping...

I'm all about the dry nutrients in RDWC but I do like to watch people running organics.

I'm looking for a short finisher, something that's fine in 7 weeks.
That’s why I tore that fucker down today and gave it to a homie, rn in the process of building a new mom space where that pup tent was. Fuck that thing, if I lived in an apartment with a spare room maybe then, but only with a blacked out window and coupled with a green light as the room/work light. When they are brand spanking new they’re ok but they don’t stay like that for long, traditional building materials are much better.

Attachments

Lanestrainley

Really Active Member
So in the tent I didn’t really find anything worth keeping, the box that got crossed with my Bolo male might yield something interesting. I’ll look through them this summer as there are bunch of crosses there. Too many to look through indoors. 20 different plants in a 3x2 box and one small solo cup male yielded around 2000 seeds by weight estimates. Not that great but not that bad either. Next up is my Blueberry Sinmints male. That fucker is a beast, it’s unbelievable just how much pollen he makes, a 1/4 cup for sure from a solo cup plant about 10-12” topped into two mains.

Attachments

Lanestrainley

Really Active Member
ROUND 2:
As some of the results of the last crossings from this cab are now seedlings, I’ll post a pic.
The Crosses are F-1 Regs of:
1. OG kush CBD(CBD Crew) x BOLO (Sin city)
2. All Kush (Paradise seeds) x BOLO
3. Cheese OG x BOLO
And then there are a two Joti strains, Gods space needle and Blackberry hammer.

We’ll see what we find, I feel there enough rolls of each dice to get a general feel for the matches, if something perks my interests, I’ll pop about 30 of them and see how often that phenotype pops up, or if there are better versions of it since they should all display hybird vigour. This is pretty much how I do it during winter. I just use this cab to build and prove them, and it gives me a few levels of security in regards to pollination contamination.

Attachments