Im on a hunt

Lanestrainley

Really Active Member
I’m on a hunt right now and was think of doing a journal, I’ve never done one before. So any tips would be great. Also I’m just posting this to gauge interest. Not the most interesting crosses because some of the seeds are from the mid 2000’s but I know there is a few plants that I miss in the bunch so I’m looking for them, when I find them I’ll never let them go again. 😂 I’m sure many here have said and done the same thing a shit load of times before because I know I have 🙄

I’m looking for a certain Cheese Pheno that’s super squat but has the sweet profile and not the rank one, the rank one shows up with a higher frequency and I lost my punnett charts and notes for these strains that’s kinda why I’m firing the lot and searching for the best ones.
A very Limey lowlands Master Kush x BC Bud Depots Master Kush, this one is short and squat and makes tennis ball buds that smell like lime gas.

All Kush x Blackwater has a tight purple structure, burnt coffee/peppery pheno but when burning it smells like sweet fuel. It’s very cool.

God Bud x Meath Breath has a sweet smelling hawaiian pizza pheno, the buds are a tad larger than the standard meat breath buds too.

Bubblegum X Bubblegum has a strawberry bubble gum pheno type more along the line of the serious line and not the ThSeeds cat piss one. This one’s buds are spear shaped.

Cheese x Cheese
Master Kush x Master Kush
Meat Breath x God Bud
All Kush x Blackwater
…and mixed in the Master Kush tray there are 7 Bubble Gum x Bubble Gum seeds that got mixed in the pile accidentally. For those that care what the clones are the, pic has the contents.

Hopefully I find what I’m looking for.

Attachments

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
Now after the first round of cuts and a new home today. I topped them because I want at least two cuts from each plant since I’m on a pheno hunt. Just a simple set up, 25c in the tent, 60rh, 600w mh, nbd.
You got your hands full looks great.. I would be great to find another great bubblegum you know the one that makes your mouth water I had some that came from Washington 10 or so years ago of course I kept the package but lost the sticker with all the pertinent info....🤔

Lanestrainley

Really Active Member
You got your hands full looks great.. I would like a great bubblegum one that makes your mouth water had some that came from Washington 10 or so years ago of course I kept the package but lost the sticker with all the pertinent info....
Yeah man, I hear ya. I’ve seem to notice people these days miss it, I certainly do, hence the hunt, I’m hoping for the strawberry pheno to cross with my blue series males.

Lanestrainley

Really Active Member
Due to the fact I don’t have the room for all the cuts in the cloner, and I’m going to cross this tent with my Blue Grape Fuel Male, I take my cuts and put them in stasis for further use. After I find out which plants I don’t want or like, I just toss the cuts. Even though I am crossing this tent I can still tell if I like the plants profile through concentrates and growth characteristics.

Attachments

led1k

Really Active Member
Due to the fact I don’t have the room for all the cuts in the cloner, and I’m going to cross this tent with my Blue Grape Fuel Male, I take my cuts and put them in stasis for further use. After I find out which plants I don’t want or like, I just toss the cuts. Even though I am crossing this tent I can still tell if I like the plants profile through concentrates and growth characteristics.
Great idea! How long will they stay good in the fridge?

Lanestrainley

Really Active Member
Here they are today after grouping and separation for crossing with 2 different males. F8F14DCC-8783-419A-99AB-72F83E99DC3F.jpeg
The space on the left I just used to preserve some genetics I had outside this fall.

Here is the tent:
23C0CD8B-98AD-4BD1-B986-1D26BAF0AF07.jpeg
Nothing too fancy, however I needed space for a few more strains for this crossing.

The bloom box will get crossed with a Blue Grape Fuel male and the tent will be crossed with a Blueberry Sinmints male.

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
Yeah man, I hear ya. I’ve seem to notice people these days miss it, I certainly do, hence the hunt, I’m hoping for the strawberry pheno to cross with my blue series males.
I have collected a few growers bubble gum gear going to do a grow with them all one day one of those "projects" I am to easily oh look a squirrel 😂 Let me know if you find some I'll do the same..

Lanestrainley

Really Active Member
Got pretty busy and didn’t really take any pics, moved to big pots before Xmas because I had to leave for a bit. I used a Banana peel compost tea and it was a little too hot for most of them, on the same note I used a compost tea for the duration of this hunt for cost reasons, no need to spend pennies here when I can make it out of garbage, lol.

Attachments