I'm back! Took a long hiatus

Now1more

Super Active Member
This is for the newer members here. Last year my mother went into a Covid ward and put on a ventilator. She made it! It was the power of prayer... I'm positive on that! Just want to drop in and say Hello. I see my buddy, High Kev, is now a moderator. Congrats Kev!

I've met Kev in person. He's a good guy!

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
This is for the newer members here. Last year my mother went into a Covid ward and put on a ventilator. She made it! It was the power of prayer... I'm positive on that! Just want to drop in and say Hello. I see my buddy, High Kev, is now a moderator. Congrats Kev!

I've met Kev in person. He's a good guy!
Welcome back man.. Glad to hear your mother beat that shit and is all good now..
🙏✌

Now1more

Super Active Member
Guys and gals. Glad to be back. I literally did nothing to my garden this year. We had so much rain that I didn't have to water once. My garden is a no dig, no till, living garden. Plants went in late to avoid growing too big, but my Medal of Honors have out stretched the corn and large Amaranth. I literally did nothing this year.

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
Guys and gals. Glad to be back. I literally did nothing to my garden this year. We had so much rain that I didn't have to water once. My garden is a no dig, no till, living garden. Plants went in late to avoid growing too big, but my Medal of Honors have out stretched the corn and large Amaranth. I literally did nothing this year.
Well let’s we those suckers we’ve been waiting all year. Quit holding out hahah. I’ll show u mine if you show me yours

Now1more

Super Active Member
Sorry, bad pic, but my camera doesn't take good ones. But, you can see the corn (gone by) and the amaranth. The amaranth is about 6 ft. tall as well as the corn. I planted on July 10th. Late, but it's what I do to try to keep small. They were planted from a solo cup, less than a foot tall. I hope this inspires people to move to a living soil. I had to do nothing. I've been building this garden for about 5 or 6 years. It helps that my neighbor delivers a dump truck of manure for $85. Their loads are chicken, duck, goat, rabbit, cow, and horse manure.