Im A A ron.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Looks like you have a little of everything going on. From the one pic, I would say to save up for a tent or some small enclosure to start a "micro-environment' that is easier to control. Unless those are going outside when it warms up then nevermind 🤪

onextremebuzz

Were you in another thread bashing Americans? :)
I wasn't bashing Americans. Maybe everyone else was I just thought they were talking about someone else. (Canadian by the way) going by the name stoney creek genetics. Selling seeds for ridiculous prices and no one knows if they are solid.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I wasn't bashing Americans. Maybe everyone else was I just thought they were talking about someone else. (Canadian by the way) going by the name stoney creek genetics. Selling seeds for ridiculous prices and no one knows if they are solid.
That was the post I was talking about lol

onextremebuzz

Looks like you have a little of everything going on. From the one pic, I would say to save up for a tent or some small enclosure to start a "micro-environment' that is easier to control. Unless those are going outside when it warms up then nevermind 🤪
Meh just needs a little floor paint and more tape. My temps and humidity are fine I have 2 air cooled sunsystem xxxl 8 inch hoods low profile. I have a 5x5 and a 4x4 tent for flowering. I use 12 volt fans for intake and outtake. I have a 1000 watt hps in each flowering tent and run a 4x2 with a 250 mh for clones and other crap. I'm holding 74 degrees and 67 humidity for veg. And 73 n 45% in flower. I use white and black poly to build rooms not grow tents. Summer time I'm firing up my 10x10x10. Although they do help.

onextremebuzz

Probably a good sweep wouldn't hurt. I got 6 foot ceilings. So you know the hell I gotta go through to get a tent. Let alone the help I need putting it up. Ever try to put a 5x5x6 up in a 6 foot ceiling height? It sucks.

J.James

Seed Slingin' Outlaw
Breeder
Welcome, plants look good and healthy but It looks like you might have a little lower powdery mildew forming on the lower fan leaves in the far-right black pots in your photo. Make sure you have good air circulation inside the space. This could also just be simple water droplets that hit the leaves while watering but it's best to check regularly for mildew and pest issues so you can stop these issues before they get out of control. Happy growing

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Welcome, plants look good and healthy but It looks like you might have a little lower powdery mildew forming on the lower fan leaves in the far-right black pots in your photo. Make sure you have good air circulation inside the space. This could also just be simple water droplets that hit the leaves while watering but it's best to check regularly for mildew and pest issues so you can stop these issues before they get out of control. Happy growing
Great eye! It does look like PM. 😬