Ice Cream Punch x Chocolate Diesel counting contest

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
Well looks like I'm gonna find out what kinda buzz is coming from at least one of these!
Went out to the tent to have a look at the plants and found this sticking right out the top.

20240204_181202.jpg
Came on quick, wasn't there yesterday.
So this one got the chop, glassed it over good and didn't see any more.

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
Well looks like I'm gonna find out what kinda buzz is coming from at least one of these!
Went out to the tent to have a look at the plants and found this sticking right out the top.

View attachment 134947
Came on quick, wasn't there yesterday.
So this one got the chop, glassed it over good and didn't see any more.
Damn......those are nicely frosted. I mighta plucked it and watched, lol.

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
Damn......those are nicely frosted. I mighta plucked it and watched, lol.
I thought about it, was afraid there might be more that I couldn't see.
While trimming it down I found 2 more buried deep up under a couple buds.
They were so deeply bedded I don't think there's much chance of open pollinating.
They both were dried up and really super small, I took a loupe to em couldn't find any signs of pollen.

It's all good, just part of growing weed!
I appreciate the seeds!!

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
Thx man, I've had a few plants throw nanners late in flower that really did no harm.
This one just reached 6 wks so it's definitely early to have to chop it.
Surprisingly there's probably 50% cloudy trichs showing so might get a good high!
Oh , i thought by looking it was further along than at 6 weeks...
What smells if u dont mind?

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
Pretty sure it was gonna be an early finisher, the pistils had been turning for a week or so already.
The scent is very faint on this plant, I get sort of a chocolate baked goods kinda smell.
I'm not good at all with scents unless they really stand out!

This was taken a few days back...
_DSC1834-crop.JPG

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
She's framed just like the ICP mom. The colors and buds are different....quite different. I only ever saw the dad as gifted pollen. Can't wait for a smoke report.
Thought I'd give an early smoke report on the one I chopped, been hanging for 9 days.
Just clipped the tip off one for a test...
20240212_183141-crop.jpg

Great W&B...nice body feel with my head on swivel searching for shit to do!!
As I sit here I'm realizing after 3 good bong rips this morning, this stuff is a good creeper!!
Time to get moving...

Promedz

Zeus
The next one looks really good. I love plants that pray. I had this strain it was called happy daze by a local grower that worked at the dispo. The plant would pray non stop even when dry it was crazy.. the name fit so well. Was really good smoke too wish I still had it: so many great strains I wish I kept.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
The next one looks really good. I love plants that pray. I had this strain it was called happy daze by a local grower that worked at the dispo. The plant would pray non stop even when dry it was crazy.. the name fit so well. Was really good smoke too wish I still had it: so many great strains I wish I kept.
man that is all of us ,over the years ,so much real good smoke ,no seeds:(a clone no way all died, flustered for years , now life is a lot better !!!!

Last edited:

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
Those look pretty good. I never saw the male ChocD, but the ICP mom make big bats. Mom ran darker and purplish too....
Hows the smoke? What flavors are you getting?

Was an easy plant to grow, no larf all rock solid buds!
Nice strong buzz tried as W/B yesterday, hell of a head punch with a really nice body feel.
A bit to much for my liking in a W/B, perfect for later in the day!
I get some vanilla, berry with some fuel scent from it.
Just put it in the jar, got 35g!