I was going to go with Chilled Growcraft x6...........................

but I found out it's only a 1 year warranty on the kits. That pisses me off. For the 3 year warranty you have to get the prebuilt commercial x6 for $1299. It's the exact same light. The kit costs $949 if you wait 3 weeks for your order. So basically it's prebuilt and 2 more years of warranty for $300 more.

Na :cautious:

What's my other options? Terpy makes nice lights but I like the idea of calling someone to bitch at with a warranty.

I was thinking the Scorpion Diablo or the Gavita 1700e but for $1200 plus I'm not liking it. Those are really the top lights for a 4 x 4 made in the states.
Check out PHOTONTEKLIGHTING they are absolute amazing 🤩

Photontek LED’s are the absolute SHIT!!! Best damn led light we’ve bought yet , and we’ve bought a shitload of them including the HLG’s growers choice ect. Photontek led is the best we’ve used so far!!!!

Man the anodized red aluminum on those Photontek lights is SAF and they also run a 5 year warranty! But god damn it anyway some company I have never even heard of I think just said, "Hold my beer."
MGF8.JPG
589$ o_O

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
Man the anodized red aluminum on those Photontek lights is SAF and they also run a 5 year warranty! But god damn it anyway some company I have never even heard of I think just said, "Hold my beer."
View attachment 87264
589$ o_O
Man.... that might b on the porch in a few days.