I was going to go with Chilled Growcraft x6...........................

but I found out it's only a 1 year warranty on the kits. That pisses me off. For the 3 year warranty you have to get the prebuilt commercial x6 for $1299. It's the exact same light. The kit costs $949 if you wait 3 weeks for your order. So basically it's prebuilt and 2 more years of warranty for $300 more.

Na :cautious:

What's my other options? Terpy makes nice lights but I like the idea of calling someone to bitch at with a warranty.

I was thinking the Scorpion Diablo or the Gavita 1700e but for $1200 plus I'm not liking it. Those are really the top lights for a 4 x 4 made in the states.

Phenosearch

Insanely Active Member
I don’t think a guy could go wrong with any of the hlg lights I have two electric sky es 300 lights I love them no issues great lights imo can’t remember what the warranty is on them worth a look

I don’t think a guy could go wrong with any of the hlg lights I have two electric sky es 300 lights I love them no issues great lights imo can’t remember what the warranty is on them worth a look
Ya I like HLG. I have 3 550 Bspec's and 4 V2 100's. I really like the Scorpion Diablo but @ $1399 it's a bit much for me to swallow. Even with the 10% off with code. The 650r is $1000 with 10% off code.

Phenosearch

Insanely Active Member
Mars from what I’m seeing has come along ways there is a Michigan based company to let me see if I can find them

I'm thinking about the Optic 650s or the Scorpion Diablo. Waiting for 420 sales if they happen. Then I find out Optic has bad customer service but a fucking 10 year warranty. wow
Shane just reviewed the new Chilled 330 Ultra that is about to drop and it's absolutely sick, like 2.68 ppf/watt sick. If you can wait until the ultra series drops in june I bet you could probably get non DIY Growcraft x6 with the normal 3 yr warranty for probably right around 1,000$.

Attachments

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Shane just reviewed the new Chilled 330 Ultra that is about to drop and it's absolutely sick, like 2.68 ppf/watt sick. If you can wait until the ultra series drops in june I bet you could probably get non DIY Growcraft x6 with the normal 3 yr warranty for probably right around 1,000$.

I just watched it. I could build a hell of a light for 1000 bucks.
But Chilled does make top of the line grow lights.
Those newest strips Growdaddyleds sell are some of the best strips I've messed with in 5 years of building lights.
They are right around 3.16 efficiency. That is kicking ass.

Last edited: