i need hel. clone neglected in solo cup for to long?

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
You definitely need a bigger pot, regardless what you do for height.

You could just top it and create several new, lower tops. Start at the very top and take a clone. Then take another one, and keep going until you get to the height you want. Then flip soon or you'll be asking again with a fat shrub - that's tall :)

You could SCROG or otherwise train it so you bend the tops down.

VAHomegrown

I would transplant her into a 3 gallon pot, buried about 1/2 way down. Make sure to open the roots before transplanting, especially if it is root bound. Give it two weeks then switch to 12/12.

VAHomegrown

You aren't going to get tons of growth right after transplant, usually takes a while for the stalk to catch up to the root growth. I wouldnt worry too much about stretch. If you are going to top I would transplant, give it a week or more+ then top, then 2 weeks before 12/12

Trouble

You definitely need a bigger pot, regardless what you do for height.

You could just top it and create several new, lower tops. Start at the very top and take a clone. Then take another one, and keep going until you get to the height you want. Then flip soon or you'll be asking again with a fat shrub - that's tall :)

You could SCROG or otherwise train it so you bend the tops down.
will ihurt yield if i take it from 24 inch down to say 8 or 12 inch?

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
will ihurt yield if i take it from 24 inch down to say 8 or 12 inch?
The yield is basically gonna be based on the size of your pot, the number of tops/limbs you have, and your lighting. Height doesn't matter much on a mature plant. Most of your buds will be on stuff you don't see until after you flip -on each limb, the post-flip stretch growth. That is where all your volume will be.

Take this with a grain of salt - your plant looks stretchy for whatever reason - large space between nodes. My guess is your lighting is on the weaker side. This causes plants to try and reach the light, and stretch. Whatever the cause (could be the strain) it probably ain't gonna stop in flower. You need to be ready to see 2-3 times the height or more after you flip.

Since they are showing regular leaves instead of just the single-blade and 3-toed leaves, it is mature enough to do something. I am not fond of SCROG's, but it might be your best option with limited height and all those stretchy limbs. perfect to set a net on and start weaving the branches. But after you flip it'll still stretch vertical and I have seen people need a second net above the first.

Hope that helps.

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
Right around 11 min 30 seconds. Watch how he folds the tops down so the branches are the same height as the others. talks about bending the tops back when they grow to big. This tip helped with my grows. I always supercropped in veg but never in flower. I though this was a great tip for me I hope it helps u too

Trouble

Right around 11 min 30 seconds. Watch how he folds the tops down so the branches are the same height as the others. talks about bending the tops back when they grow to big. This tip helped with my grows. I always supercropped in veg but never in flower. I though this was a great tip for me I hope it helps u too
it says age restrict can i get a link

Trouble

DAMNIT U HIGH KEV MY EYES ONLY SEEN SPREAD THEM LIKE BUT CHEEKS..... busted that shit wide open and tore that shit rite in half then i just re read it and u say gently FUHHGGH !!!!

Trouble

do lets say hypotheticaly someone transplanted 20 of them like this in to 3 gal buckets without spreading the roots yesterday . would u tell them to un dig an cut the root ball or lerem ride

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
do lets say hypotheticaly someone transplanted 20 of them like this in to 3 gal buckets without spreading the roots yesterday . would u tell them to un dig an cut the root ball or lerem ride
If you just stuck it in I would pull it. It won't die because you didn't mess with the roots, but it'll take a while for new roots to find their way out. You should be able to loosen the roots up a little without doing damage. Just manipulate it like play-doh instead of pulling and yanking. Loosened up is good enough.

printer

Super Active Member
I would gently open up the bottom, the roots are along the outside and the middle will have less. I do this all the time, spred them out a little and put them in a bigger pot. Go for it, it looks fine. I would also bend it over if you have light issues. Give it a week or two to recover in veg.