I just bought a lot of packs of seeds................

plus all of Heisens tester stuff. I will be posting pics of stuff soon. I will be growing new packs every month for the next 5 or 6 months. I already started 3 months ago with Heisens Animal Cookies x Motorbreath. They are almost done. Two types of phenos came out. One with orange hairs and a gassy smell. Very tight buds going down the length of the colas. The other phenos has more stringy white hairs and slighty airy buds. Not as gassy as the other pheno. Both types are very frosty.

Sorry about the pics. My camera sux plus the fans are blowing the colas around.

This is the white hair AC x MB:
DSCN0601.JPG

This is the orange hair:

DSCN0602.JPG

This is from a selfed ADUB seed I kept and grew out. It is BETTER than the original. Really nice buds.

DSCN0600.JPG

I also have 12 Strawberry Goji (Goji B cut x Strawberry Milk) regs and 10 Twin Flame (Goji B cut x Wookie) regs from Bodhi. They are a few weeks in veg now.

They were sleeping:

DSCN0606.JPG

DSCN0607.JPG

I have another 2 packs in paper towels. GMO Canyon and Wedding Cake x Dosi Dos testers from Heisen. Only wet for 24 hours.

Next month I am starting another four packs of FEM seeds from Twenty20 Mendocino. 24 seeds total. I picked 2 sativas, one hybrid and an indica.

DSCN0593.JPG

DSCN0594.JPG

After these I have other tester packs of AC x TK and GG4 x AC from Heisen. I'm going on a pheno hunt and I should get something very nice from these.

A also have a lot of Bad Dawg, Bodhi and Twenty20 Mendocino reg freebie seeds with my GLG orders. I will save those for last.

Now1more

Super Active Member
@Hotwired I have so many damn Bad Dawg tester packs from GLG. Have you ever ran their stuff? I prefer fems and have only on occasion grown regs, hence why I'm sitting on about 30 packs yet.

Waiting for my lights to turn on for new pics of the Strawberry Gogi, Twin Flame and Animal Cookies x Motorbreath clones. Just transplanted those 2 nights ago. Tranplanted the Wedding Cake clones today. Pics of those tomorrow after recovery.

So I took pics of my daytime stuff :alien:

First up some Wedding Cake (s1) and the offspring of my ADUB that I might need to reveg. She's a beauty.

Full tent. These are at 7 weeks flower.

DSCN0613.JPG

WC

DSCN0615.JPG

ADUB offspring

DSCN0614.JPG

Here we have some Heisensmax testers. Animal Cookies x Motorbreath also @ 7 weeks, Mixed in with a few ADUB offspring as well.

Full tent

DSCN0616.JPG

Lighter colored AC x MB pheno

DSCN0617.JPG

Darker orange haired pheno. More gassy

DSCN0620.JPG

Some Lemon Tree (original clone). Full tent @ 2 weeks

DSCN0621.JPG

Close

DSCN0622.JPG

Full tent of BBC (s1) @ 4 weeks

DSCN0623.JPG

Close

DSCN0624.JPG

More pics later tonight or tomorrow :alien:

Strawberry Goji and Twin Flame coming up nice @ 3 weeks.

DSCN0626.JPG

DSCN0627.JPG

DSCN0628.JPG

The little one was 90% dead. 5 days later it decided to start growing :alien:

DSCN0629.JPG

I up potted these Animal Cookie x Motorbreath clones 2 days ago. Already nice and rooted :alien:

DSCN0630.JPG

DSCN0631.JPG

DSCN0632.JPG

DSCN0633.JPG

DSCN0634.JPG