**HydroRed's Horticultural Whorehouse**

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
I found some nuts on 2 of my GP testers😥 one had them on almost every branch so I took 2 clones n tossed it 😭the other I only found one so I plucked it. The 3rd one its not free. These are a few days old pics ...I waited a few days to make sure they where sacks.
Testers should be on their toes with the GP's if they are trying to run sensi crops or have these testers in with other plants. I got the same on 2 of the 4 I have going, but plucked em off and they didnt return. Been smooth sailing since with them.
I was feeling 100% it was the plants and not environment etc, and your post basically helps to solidify what I was already thinking.

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
SEED LOT # 1

Useful Seeds
Genius Thai Extreme x Chocolate Trip (11 Regular seeds)
Orange Cookies x Sunshine Daydream (11 Regular seeds)
Orange Cookies x Fire Cookies (11 Regular seeds)
Gorilla Glue x Chocolate Diesel (10 Feminized seeds)
Orange Cookies x Chocolate Diesel (10 Feminized seeds)

Chuckers Paradise
Honey Sundea (10? Regular seeds)

CannaVenture
Cheap Thrills (5 Feminized seeds)

Bodhi
Dread Bread (11 Regular seeds)
Blue Sunshine (11 Regular seeds)

Make an offer on what you want through private message.

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN

JAWS Genetics

Fruity Pebbles OG (12 Feminized seeds) ***These come with an intersex warning**

Greenpoint Seeds
Texas Butter (10 regular seeds)
Bodega Bubblegum (10 Regular seeds)
The Deputy (10 Regular seeds)
Cackleberry (10 Regular seeds)
Hickok Haze (10 Regular seeds)
Chinook Haze (10 Regular seeds)
Blizzard Bush (10 regular seeds)
Sundea Stallion (10 Regular seeds) *Pending

Cryptic Labs
Cherry Bomb (12 Regular seeds)

Make an offer on what you want through private message.

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Like I said it’s early and I might just be tricking myself into seeing them because of the other reports. If they aren’t bad I’m just gonna pluck em and run with it cuz I know there’s a badass bitch in this cross.
I normally chop on first sign of any intersexing. I dont "deal" with it normally, but I had to see what was in these before I totally wrote em off. I believe youre right about something good being found in these though.

Baron

Really Active Member
@HydroRed , howdy partner, can I get some background on the D.Cherry Punch by Chuckers Paradise. Genetics, grow info, which of you Chuckers are the proud Poppa’s, no hurry so don’t go to any trouble, just when ever you have some down time. Got my curiosity up. Thinking of starting some on my next run. I kinda want to get some local genetics going you know! Again no hurry, just whenever.👨‍🌾

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
@HydroRed , howdy partner, can I get some background on the D.Cherry Punch by Chuckers Paradise. Genetics, grow info, which of you Chuckers are the proud Poppa’s, no hurry so don’t go to any trouble, just when ever you have some down time. Got my curiosity up. Thinking of starting some on my next run. I kinda want to get some local genetics going you know! Again no hurry, just whenever.👨‍🌾
Sorry, I dont have any info on those. The breeder of those seeds is no longer on this site.