Hydro pump question.

Buddernugs

Full send….always
So I have mostly addressed feed line flow issues but would like to perfect it to try and squeeze out a day or 2 more from my Rez.
I wanna get the same amount of water in the pots that they’re getting now but faster so it pools and more efficiently flush’s out the pots.
If I hooked 2 pumps (1 big 1 small) with a T adapter and hooked them together on one line, would it A. Reduce the life of pumps and B accomplish what I’m after?

Buddernugs

Full send….always
My thinking is that if I can get feed in the pots faster I could possibly save on feed from my Rez becuAse it’s going in faster and has less time to seep out from bottom of pots and more time pooling up on the top…

D

Deleted member 2835

So I have mostly addressed feed line flow issues but would like to perfect it to try and squeeze out a day or 2 more from my Rez.
I wanna get the same amount of water in the pots that they’re getting now but faster so it pools and more efficiently flush’s out the pots.
If I hooked 2 pumps (1 big 1 small) with a T adapter and hooked them together on one line, would it A. Reduce the life of pumps and B accomplish what I’m after?
I think you're mistaking runoff for something else. No I don't think it will effect the life of your pumps one way or another

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
I hooked up a 1650gph booster pump in the line it worked at resolving my issue. Which I believe was caused by my 25’ feed line that I can’t shorten up
another reason for larger bore line is the decrese in line back pressure, less strain on the pump,long run don't matter as much with 3/4 or 1in line