Hy

Diskokobaja

Just to say Hy And introduce my self..
39y Male who started to grow from need (was big drought of weed for 2 months) , but
because of my stoner brain my skills never got any higher than I can get my grows to the end , but I grow mids..
But that is still better and tastier than 90% of street weed in here.
My things are soil, leds, and autoflowers..

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
Just to say Hy And introduce my self..
39y Male who started to grow from need (was big drought of weed for 2 months) , but
because of my stoner brain my skills never got any higher than I can get my grows to the end , but I grow mids..
But that is still better and tastier than 90% of street weed in here.
My things are soil, leds, and autoflowers..
Welcome 😊 . Any questions about anything u can ask here !

MtRainDog

Blümen Meister
Welcome dude!

If you can grow autos, you can grow photos. You’ll have better chances of finding that fire amongst the mids if you grow photos just because of the vastly larger selection of photo genetics/seeds available vs. autos.

That said, I still have love for autos, and they have their place in my garden.

Diskokobaja

Let me be clear in this 4,5 years of growing I never had any girls die or similar.. In my last grows yiled is missing. but I alaways get mid grade weed (and I grow only mephistO).. Let me be clear it's much better than street weed, but I'm heavy smoker and my stash is always weak for my taste.. I dont really dont have any special questions..

Thank You all for Welcoming me!!

Diskokobaja

Welcome,you'll find knock your socks off potency in heisens beans.I smoked a joint of just dry gmoozy the othernight...wow 🤯
I had to install vpn to get on the site..
Sadly I'm not from USA I'm from good old BALKAN aka Croatia🦴🗣👾💪💪..

BuT i would like to try some good US genetics.. But With my skills It pretty risky to pay more than 80$ for pack of fem seed..
And yes they need to have EU vendor..

So far I'm lookin at cannarado (yes I know its slightly above my budget)
And Mosca seeds..Found 3 of their cheaper strains.. Legend OGK, RAGE ogK and Helio OGK..

Ozjet68

Insanely Active Member
I had to install vpn to get on the site..
Sadly I'm not from USA I'm from good old BALKAN aka Croatia🦴🗣👾💪💪..

BuT i would like to try some good US genetics.. But With my skills It pretty risky to pay more than 80$ for pack of fem seed..
And yes they need to have EU vendor..

So far I'm lookin at cannarado (yes I know its slightly above my budget)
And Mosca seeds..Found 3 of their cheaper strains.. Legend OGK, RAGE ogK and Helio OGK..
Welcome buddy , I’ve only been here a couple months but this crew is great and I gain a lot of handy information from just reading up on advice and opinions expressed. I live in Australia and my Father migrated to Australia from Croatia 🇭🇷/ Dubrovnik after WW2 .

Diskokobaja

WooooW that is nice to hear.. I'm from opposite part of country Slavonia (region)..
I found this forum by accident but I think i will stay..
I can only image how tough is to get seeds in Australia.. I watched on TV border patrol Australia..