Humboldt Seed Organization

iShatterBladderz

Cannabis Connoisseur
Get some seeds , I 'll trade or buy em .
I can reach out and try, but I don’t have any relationship with them and our medical system doesn’t allow for growers to sell to patients directly and they just implemented a seed to harvest tracking system that I think starts as soon as the seeds are in the growers possession.

ill shoot them a message on FB and see what they say. I can also post in a couple of our local MMJ groups and see if anyone happens to have bagseed, but I’ve never seen any.

iShatterBladderz

Cannabis Connoisseur
Just Ordered Vienna Skunk. Says it's true Skunk finishing under 50 days. Lineage is listed as simply - Skunk. Worth a shot.
You’ll have to let us know how it turns out!

seems everything I’ve tried running that was supposed to be skunk, ended up being fruity af. Been thinking of grabbing a few packs of Useful’s 92 Skunk x Choc D and see if I can find anything skunky out of that. Also been wanting to try one of Dominions skunk crosses.

smokieokie

Insanely Active Member
A few of the dispensaries in my area sell Green Crack grown from their line, I’ve picked it up a couple times and it’s never disappointed.
Must be nice lol, dispensaries here are getting better but very hit n miss on potency. Taste is sometimes there but still shit loads of fake ass strains with names nobody ever heard of lol.

Last edited:

iShatterBladderz

Cannabis Connoisseur
Must be nice lol, dispensaries here are getting better but very hit n miss on potency. Taste is sometimes there but still shit loads of fake ass strains with names nobody ever heard of lol.
Are you in one of the two bigger cities? I’m in Tulsa, and the majority of the stuff out here is mediocre, but I have a few growers I like and I always just look for who has their stuff in stock, or 90% of the time, I go to the same vertically integrated dispensary and they consistently have good product. In fact, they have a cut of Wonka Bars that is hands down, my favorite flower I’ve ever smoked.

MtRainDog

Blümen Meister
Popped these around the 15th of Dec.

OGKZ and Sour Diesel #2.

I'm loving the structure on this OGKZ, and have high hopes for her. I really want to start hunting for mums, and OGKZ is the start of that project (I have 5 more beans of her to go). But first I need to get a handle on cloning, something I've never attempted before...

OGKZ ~2wks above ground
image1.jpeg

Sour Diesel #2 shot up to like 3" tall in under 48hrs above ground, lanky little shit! I've heard that about this strain, so wasn't too worried about it. Looking ok now, already has a really nice smell to her.

SD#2
image2.jpeg

Side-by-side
image0.jpeg

MtRainDog

Blümen Meister
Still training little OGKZ here She's a happy little thing, and really pretty too. Beautiful emerald green color.

Trying out a 6-top for this girl.

She'll be the first to grace my new veg tent whenever tf it gets here (should be tomorrow, fingers crossed)

ogkz-01272020.jpeg

MtRainDog

Blümen Meister
@GOMM this Ogkz will be my first attempt at taking a cut or two and seeing if I can make a clone. It’s probably just me, but this plant feels special. She’s already pre-sexed, she has this sparkle about her. Trichs? I dunno, probably not this early, but she does sparkle... something twlls me to not let this one get away.

Funny thing, this was the freebie Ogkz I got from Attitude. I bought a 5pk too. Was wanting to run some more of their gear like Sugar Breath, Sapphire Scout, Black DOG (although ESO’s Dynoberry bytes look equally good if not better). The New was too pricey, screw that lol