How do i cure pm? please help

Opie1

Master Grower
2-3 cups of milk per gallon of water is what worked for me. GreenCure is great too, but will fry every hair it touches.
And like already said, get the air moving and try to keep the humidity down.
More than likely you’ll end up having to wash your finished product in a peroxide or baking soda solution.
After this run I would get some of the sulphur prills and burn a small pile a couple times inside your tent. (An aluminum can turned upside down is perfect for burning a small pile (but it’s enough to fill up a 4x4). Burning sulphur kills the powdery mildew that’s in your fans and on your light fixtures and anything else that you don’t want to spray.
And after all this, clean everything with bleach, twice.
Next time you start sprouting seeds you’ll have enough air moving to hopefully keep this from happening again. Good luck.

Burned Haze

Really Active Member
Prevention to never get pm and many other mold issues ( but once u have pm u need option two to kill it till harvest or something else that harvest friendly that’s a pm killer )

Regalia = SAR and ISR
meaning this product gives 14 day systemic immunity boost to fight and make your plant healthier = way less chances of molds and no reason to use nasty fungicides + can be used all the way till harvest

Tip is buy the non “cg” version and thy will save you 30%+ and it’s exact same ingredients But the only difference for cg vs other is they spent the money for cannabis to be accepted (even thou other accepts all veggies and tobacco and everything , just not cannabis ) I say fuck em for 30%

Now if you “lost the battle” , get some aka potassium bicarbonate and the main goal of this it will raise the ph so molds will die and can’t live there . Thing is you will need to apply after the rain or every 7 days till harvest . Def saves ur crop and def simple

Opie1

Master Grower
GreenCure will fry every hair on a plant. Yes it’ll cure powdery mildew, but it’ll fry the hairs too, so proceed with that in my mind.

Burned Haze

Really Active Member
Use a good paint sprayers or ag level commerical level sprayer that spray fine mist, people also say almost every foliar spray won’t work past week 3/4 cause of that . It requires better sprayers in flower stage or it hurts the positions. Key if you are so worried about the pistils ( since they recover so darn quickly) is to just stop the last week and bam your pistils will be fine. It’s nothing negative (just get your timing proper ) .

This is what I use for outdoors, I tried it a season indoors. Would work for bigger grows but man it sprays and works such a great fine mist.

Last edited: