Hmm..., where to start

baldmountain

Super Active Member
I'm a wide eyed newbie to the world of cannabis. I'm in my first grow with a tent and light my family got me for Christmas. I'm making all the newbie mistakes but learning a lot. The more I learn the less I realize I know.

One thing I did learn is there is a lot of medicine in that plant. I lost my mom to Alzheimer's. Before she lost who she was she suffered from severe anxiety. I'm pretty sure cannabis would have helped with that and slowed the onset of Alzheimer's. She never had access and never had relief and I'm pretty mad about that. Sorry for starting on a down note. I guess I'm here to learn as much as I can so I can teach others.

Gweedo

PICK YOUR OWN
Growweedeasy is a great place to get the basics lined out, as for style the sky's the limit, peep out some of the grow journals, I've picked up a ton of little tips and tricks just from reading what all these other green thumbed maniacs are doing, and don't forget the best way to grow weed is the way YOU grow weed best👍👍👍

baldmountain

Super Active Member
👋 Hi everyone and thanks for the warm welcome. Yes, I was the Christmas tent guy on RIU. 😁 My profile image gives it away. (A pen and ink drawing I did a few years ago.)

I've seen growweedeasy but haven't had a chance to dig in yet.

And @sfrigon1 Yes! Not over watering and fussing with the plants is the hardest thing to learn about growing. Argh!