HLVD INFO

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
I think "Surveillance" was a poor choice of words. All 70 people work at the same dairy farm and that is where they were exposed. I think they are being monitored because none of them currently have any symptoms.
sometimes a poor choice of words leaves out info/correct words cause problems for the politico's!

NoWaistedSpace

PICK YOUR OWN
I think "Surveillance" was a poor choice of words. All 70 people work at the same dairy farm and that is where they were exposed. I think they are being monitored because none of them currently have any symptoms.
There's rumors that it was bird flu the original vaccine was for.
Also that when the hospital ships were in NYC, they were waiting on a swarm of asteroids, one hit in Nigeria.
a lot of things are being talked about.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
"It's time to eat, Grandma"
"It's time to eat Grandma"

Literacy matters ;)
it does matter till you ,have a brain bleed and some things just don't come out, the right way.at my age i have started to watch peps i have known for years have strokes ,heart attacks , old boy next door worked at a chemical plant for 30 odd years has lost 1 lung and is in alot worse shape than me ,blood test show he packing enough forever chems in his body to down a mule!