HLG 550 V2 RSpec

619KGB

PICK YOUR OWN
Bought one of these back in Aug '20 and my tent was dark this morning. The circuit works indicated by the orange light on the power strip. What should my expectations be on warranty or getting it back up and running?

Joebud

Insanely Active Member
Call hlg first about the warranty and repair cost if warranty is invalid. If those are not options then i would check for broken solder inside the light or maybe even a fuse inside. Good luck.

Last edited:

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Bought one of these back in Aug '20 and my tent was dark this morning. The circuit works indicated by the orange light on the power strip. What should my expectations be on warranty or getting it back up and running?
I would still plug it directly into the wall the just to rule out an issue with the power strip. According to the manual, that light has a 3 year warranty, so you should be covered if something failed. Here's a link to the manual. Warranty info is on pages 3-4 https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1538/8585/files/HLG_550_V2_R_Spec_Manual_2020.pdf?v=1588952581

Ok light(ning) fast service Chelsie took care of getting me connected to Cody determined it was most likely a driver issue back to Chelsie and confirmed my purchase and got a new driver on the way before they were done for the day 🎯💥🙆‍♂️
Got to love that service. Prices? blah, but service is top notch :alien: