Higher power genitics Kings Juice

oldsilvertip

Really Active Member
I'll get some pictures up here asap.think 2 just showed pistols and a few more taken there sweet time to show.noticed that the bigger fans and more space between the nodes is female dominated in this cross and the shorter nodes were males so far.just an observation I picked up on.

Would love to see your plants but That's what fooled me all my males had tight spacing looked very female strong smell/stem rub 😬 I kept 3 around and they still are shorter W/ tight internodes
My GMO X Funeral cake male plant(FL) totally had me fooled until around day 10 of flower. I had it pegged as being a female for the same reasons you did on your Kings Juice but NERP. If the female I have in flower turns out nice I am going to do a MEGA CHUCK with a cut of the male I have coming up.
GMOXFC V77 Harlet FC D.JPG
GMOXFC V77 Harlet FC C.JPG

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
My GMO X Funeral cake male plant(FL) totally had me fooled until around day 10 of flower. I had it pegged as being a female for the same reasons you did on your Kings Juice but NERP. If the female I have in flower turns out nice I am going to do a MEGA CHUCK with a cut of the male I have coming up.

Cool thank you OST & Zaphod! I love it when stuff like these "males" fool me a subtle reminder I have not seen it all and not too old to learn something new about this amazing plant we all love and admire...