HI YA ALL

Doc Shiner

Welcome Doc! I'll assume you (or your plants) may be into "The Lacs" as well?
I have spent a decade with MSB. So I have been fortunate to make many friends along the way. So when I go to their shows I make certain to bring my ladies home their newest music. They have heard the newest Crucifix and love that as well. Its coming out soon and is called Desperado. So that and the new Gold Rush by MSB seem to get them stimulated and give me a little extra love back. I think its the variety of the music on these particulars. There is something for each one of their likings apparently. These were my most recent two shows by the way.

Attachments

WebstersBallSack

European Bean Flicker
My plants love Tyr , Iced Earth , Leaves Eyes , Iron Maiden and Manowar , tell Your plants to grow a pair lol
I'm gonna have to agree with heathen here. Metallica Slayer suicidal tendencies are on their list as well as the name drops by heathen lol 🤣🤣
Yeah I used the wrong term, thrash metal is all good, any plant that cant take a bit of Metallica should be culled anyway. Pussy genetics.

Anyhow its been scientifically proven that certain types of music breaks down the dna of plants and can kill them in a week. I cant think of the specific sub genre but German metal that is literally screaming comes to mind.

Its the frequency of certain tones. Its the equivalent of a human standing on the reactor core of Chernobyl

:eek:

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Yeah I used the wrong term, thrash metal is all good, any plant that cant take a bit of Metallica should be culled anyway. Pussy genetics.

Anyhow its been scientifically proven that certain types of music breaks down the dna of plants and can kill them in a week. I cant think of the specific sub genre but German metal that is literally screaming comes to mind.

Its the frequency of certain tones. Its the equivalent of a human standing on the reactor core of Chernobyl

:eek:
This is true, I tend to lean more towards death metal with heavy bass and growls as opposed to thrashs shrieks and screams. The bass is what really get them stimulated and strengthens their stalks imo