Hi chuckers, am from across the pond so

Lurch

Super Active Member
Hi checkers, Lurch from across the pond. Have been growing for 45 years and have seen much change. Have ordered Heisens Platinum Ice which is winging its way as I type. Have 4 of his GG4s on the go, 3 of the original GG4s, a Killer glue (AK47 x GG4), a Banana Dance and two which I call Grotz. Dotz accidentally pollinated from light stress by an original GG4. Will keep an eye for nanners. The GG4 that hermied, I took cuttings and they ran perfect without nanners so hopefully my "Grotz" will also.
I grew HiMac and found a magnificent pheno out of 12 regs which I subsequently lost. Heisens new crosses look like 🔥 and am looking forward to finding a quality keeper from the Platinum Ice.

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
Hi checkers, Lurch from across the pond. Have been growing for 45 years and have seen much change. Have ordered Heisens Platinum Ice which is winging its way as I type. Have 4 of his GG4s on the go, 3 of the original GG4s, a Killer glue (AK47 x GG4), a Banana Dance and two which I call Grotz. Dotz accidentally pollinated from light stress by an original GG4. Will keep an eye for nanners. The GG4 that hermied, I took cuttings and they ran perfect without nanners so hopefully my "Grotz" will also.
I grew HiMac and found a magnificent pheno out of 12 regs which I subsequently lost. Heisens new crosses look like 🔥 and am looking forward to finding a quality keeper from the Platinum Ice.
Hey ol time grower......gotta ask, how did your moniker come about?
Just nosey.....sorry!

Lurch

Super Active Member
4 Heisen GG 4.
2 Dotz. (Hermied Original S1 GG4 x Dotz fem) Eyes on for any resemblance to bollx. Twice bitten.
Looking healthy for about a month or so cracking.
Next pic.
3 more Original Glue 4 S1. A Dancehall Banana and Killer Glue.
The back gg4 original s1 reveg. Killer Glue reveg.
Love that GG4 see what his S1 sisters are like.
The Glue seems to grow slow, then on the flip goes boom. The Killer Glue very fast and quick as you can see. Should have left for a 10 not 9 weeks last time possibly as it was 8 outta 10 KO stone. Not for use with machinery.
The Gorilla harvests nicely at 8 and half possibly 9.
Can't wait for the beans from over the pond.
Platinum Ice sounds nice.

Attachments

Lurch

Super Active Member
Plants looking good so far, nice job..
If ya don't mind me asking, but what brand led lights u running?
Thx
3 spider farmers, one bastard which caused the herm. And another slightly bigger no dimmer, bit cheaper brand. Lift up let down for intensity.
Better terps and oil than HPS, still learning how. I like I can raise each individually for when necessary. GG4 and KG soon put cuts in the sprinkler.
Sort a new tent for the Platty Ice. Got that cos it said Mac and I loved the HiMac my son bought me to grow. One pheno was snow from the off even under HPS. Already know there is a keeper in me Platty Ice thanks Heis 😊
Love you GU. Love dirty dawg.
I digress. Love this forum much. Can't wait for the money shots, so to speak 🤪

Lurch

Super Active Member
1st book 1979. From a hippy shop on the Isle of Wight.

Attachments