hi all...saskrider here

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Here’s a Saskatchewan joke for you:

There is a couple in the Dallas Airport who notice another couple all dressed in parkas, toques, winter boots and mittens. Curious, the husband says to the wife“You should go ask where they’re from”. So she heads over and asks them “where are you from”, to which they reply “Saskatchewan “. The wife turns away and goes back to her husband who asks “Well, where are they from?” And the wife replies “I don’t know - they didn’t speak English”. LMFAO!

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I have a funny Canadian story for you...And anyone west of Ontario would find it funny.

About 20 years ago i had to do this training with another guy who was from Atlanta GA and the furthest north he went was North Carolina.... (we were training a location in Calgary)...it was 40 below and i said i will meet you downstairs at 8

He shows up and i said WTF is that you have on...my winter coat...I said you might die with that coat and we only have 10 miles to drive.

I found a sweatshirt to give him and we get in the car....rrrr rrrr rrrr start....15 minutes later he said when will the car warm up..... I said June.

What are you doing he asks me...i am sitting on my hands in the car....why.....because its cold...maybe he had hypothermia......then he put his hands between his ass and the seat.....ahhhhh..

:D Wow did he get cold. We still laugh about that.

The chinoock that came 5 days after he showed up really blew his mind.

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
just starting out....have a buddy that has been growing for a couple of years....he has had issues like algae...mites...too high humidity...etc.....i guess i want to be pro-active...not...re-active.
I tend to learn things the hard way but the wisest of fools learn from someone elses mistakes lol. Good luck on your first round. Pm me once you earn enough points or whatever. Ill send ya welcome care package

Reactions: GCG

GCG

Dinosaur
Welcome, you're in the right place to seek advice. Plenty of knowledge around here and all these folks are happy to share.

Opie1

Master Grower
just starting out....have a buddy that has been growing for a couple of years....he has had issues like algae...mites...too high humidity...etc.....i guess i want to be pro-active...not...re-active.
Good thinking! Glad to have ya.

Reactions: GCG