Hey y'all

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Aye aye, I'm there. Thanks! Can anyone recommend some good books for cultivation and breeding? I have the Grower's Bible by Greg Green and am considering getting his Breeder's Bible.
There are quite a few cultivation books out there. You will find a piece of info that will fit your grow style in all of them. I do not know of a one book fits all. Of course the best book of all is right here. Lots of experience here you just have to ask. Happy growing.

Main Cola

Chuckers Paradise
Hi everyone! Brand new cultivator and breeder-in-training here. I just ordered my first seeds: Pakistani Chitral Kush, Kwazulu, and Sinai. Can't wait to jump into this rabbit hole with you.

shine on
Welcome to Chuckers Paradise. You found the right place. A lot of good people and great growers here that are willing to help..with out the trolling that you might get on other forums

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
Aye aye, I'm there. Thanks! Can anyone recommend some good books for cultivation and breeding? I have the Grower's Bible by Greg Green and am considering getting his Breeder's Bible.
The classic books are well worth a read but somewhat outdated at times. Thing about books is they can’t change with new info. Hit up the search bar at this and other forums. Listen to the folks that prove shit with results and or back up opinions with science. There’s folks talking bro science on every site but you can dig for the “truth”. keep it simple at first. Only change a thing or two at a time. Keep a healthy plant in a healthy environment and you pretty much can’t go wrong. You might notice that some very good growers these days actually don’t use a whole bunch of flashy bottles and products. I’d recommend a simple 1-3 part fert and don’t overfeed. Good luck 🙌