Hey gang

Dirtbag

Really Active Member
Thanks for the warm welcome gang. I'll try and get some pics up of my latest grow shortly which hasnt been my best, honestly it's been a real shitshow right from the start but I decided to run with it rather than scrap it and start over. Besides being an un-pruned, poorly staked mess which I've put little effort into, I should be pulling some smokeable buds in a few weeks. I also pollinated a branch each on my bubba kush, space cookies and blueberry females with blueberry male pollen. Really looking forward to pheno hunting through those seeds. Hoping to have more time to devote to the next run.

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
Thanks for the warm welcome gang. I'll try and get some pics up of my latest grow shortly which hasnt been my best, honestly it's been a real shitshow right from the start but I decided to run with it rather than scrap it and start over. Besides being an un-pruned, poorly staked mess which I've put little effort into, I should be pulling some smokeable buds in a few weeks. I also pollinated a branch each on my bubba kush, space cookies and blueberry females with blueberry male pollen. Really looking forward to pheno hunting through those seeds. Hoping to have more time to devote to the next run.
Bro count me in on some beans from that chuck. Blue space cookies!! Such a good way to make the best of your ”not my best” round. This forum is the bomb. No need to leave paradise for genetics anymore lol. There are some talented, honest folks here

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
I’m running 3 slightly diff phenos of a pre 98 x la con at the moment. I can’t wait to see who’s who and who is best. I’d really be interested in seeing how your hunt turns out. Not sure if you started a journal but I’m already subbed
I'm excited about the blue cookies cross for sure. Same for the pre-98 bubba cross. reeeealy curious to see if I can find a strong bubba pheno as it was a clone only female.

Dirtbag

Really Active Member
I’m running 3 slightly diff phenos of a pre 98 x la con at the moment. I can’t wait to see who’s who and who is best. I’d really be interested in seeing how your hunt turns out. Not sure if you started a journal but I’m already subbed
lol no journal on this run, but I'll probably start another journal for the next one. This one is producing, but she ain't pretty.