Hey folks

meduser

Hey folks just trying to spread myself around a bit as folks keep saying people cannot find me to obtain my genetics.
I am the founder and owner of meduser.ca and Woodhorse Seeds! I have been online and running since 2003 and have lots to offer in various areas.
Most people know me because of my Herijuana Ibl which I have been making for 20+ years now! I just did a new run of the Ibl as well as some ChemD x Heri and Meatbreath x Heri.
Aside from my Woodhorse work which I am in the process of doing a full restock of, I also do repros and have a huge list of beans I offer that changes as the genetics are sold.
I also make topical and ingestable infusions done with distillate, and offer APE shroomies as well....
Anyway thats me in a nutshell and for those of you who don't know where to find my Woodhorse work I am fully stocked with the Herijuana Ibl, ChemD x Heri and Meatbreath x Heri and I am doing my Trainwreck Ibl next as well as more hybrids and then the Ubc Chemo, the Lemon Chemo and my Indica Grapefruit.
You can find me here or at seeds@meduser.ca or on Instagram at:
@themeduser or @woodhorseseeds which has pics of alot of my work.
Good to meet you all!