Hey fellow breeders

StickyBallz

Madman loose in Wonderland
Hello,
New to this site- figure I'll do the customary intro.
Been growing cannabis for 27 some odd years.
Still loving it.
Followed a link from GC over to here cause I breed a lot of seeds and always love connecting with others who share the same passion for cannabis I do.
Currently ending a seed batch of some things and starting a new one.
As the seeds turn I suppose.
Hope everyone's doing well and look forward to meeting some of y'all.

Attachments

StickyBallz

Yeah, I'm betting I will!!
Thanks for that!
Got loads of stuff, was just about to start a thread for my works, however that will def take some time.
I can quickly say though, just finishing up White widow x blueberry(bud pic) F2, brought along some panama red cross (ace x coastal; received from a fellow breeder, as well as a Star Dawg Chem line he did.)
Did a full seed out, open pollination.
The babies are wedding cake x northern light run(f2) I'm at the beginning of. Well I started off with trays of 50, already did one cull down to 72 or 18 from each 50. About to do second cull/transplant down to selected six from each 18.
Bringing along wedding cake x home strain p5150, purple punch x blueberry, Trinity Thunderfuck x northern lights.

Bustenbeans

Smoke pot, eat twat and smile alot
Yeah, I'm betting I will!!
Thanks for that!
Got loads of stuff, was just about to start a thread for my works, however that will def take some time.
I can quickly say though, just finishing up White widow x blueberry(bud pic) F2, brought along some panama red cross (ace x coastal; received from a fellow breeder, as well as a Star Dawg Chem line he did.)
Did a full seed out, open pollination.
The babies are wedding cake x northern light run(f2) I'm at the beginning of. Well I started off with trays of 50, already did one cull down to 72 or 18 from each 50. About to do second cull/transplant down to selected six from each 18.
Bringing along wedding cake x home strain p5150, purple punch x blueberry, Trinity Thunderfuck x northern lights.
Sounds like you have got your hands full. That trinity thunderfuck×northern light's sounds interesting. Soil?

DougDawson

Really Active Member
Hello,
Still loving it.
Followed a link from GC over to here cause I breed a lot of seeds and always love connecting with others who share the same passion for cannabis I do.
Welcome @StickyBallz

StickyBallz

Soil... I do do outdoor, this run I am treating as "soil" ie meaning I'm not keeping a constant ppm, using fish emulsion occasionally and in Potter amendments. However still a media mix.
Lowered watering, smaller stuff but figured needed to take it easy for the winter.
Last winter I ran 217 in 1 gal bags and was stabilizing my solution with dosers, this year I needed a break. Lol.

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
Hello,
Still loving it.
Welcome aboard! What's your favorite strain? Holding any fire in your collection?

StickyBallz

Welcome aboard! What's your favorite strain? Holding any fire in your collection?
Favorite (hard toss up- I love my home mutt, esp most recent x blueberry) however wedding cake x northern lights; the way they mixed was just perfect, like tasty down to the last puff. So she wins even if I have favor for my long bred poly wog stew.
The wedding cake x nl: Mix of lemon, cake, blackberry and chocolate mint cookies fucking Soo delicious!
Definite fav.
Why I am doing my F2 run of it right now and dragging along a few I think may be winners.

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
Favorite (hard toss up- I love my home mutt, esp most recent x blueberry) however wedding cake x northern lights; the way they mixed was just perfect, like tasty down to the last puff. So she wins even if I have favor for my long bred poly wog stew.
The wedding cake x nl: Mix of lemon, cake, blackberry and chocolate mint cookies fucking Soo delicious!
Definite fav.
Why I am doing my F2 run of it right now and dragging along a few I think may be winners.
Look forward to watching/ seeing your crosses they sound delish! Photos always appreciated especially during the long winter months...

ttystikk

Nerd Gone Vertical
Definite fav.
Wow that sounds like dessert! You're making me hungry!

Welcome!

StickyBallz

I do love me some fire desserts!
There are sooo many!
Super stoked , got some Blue berries in the ground yesterday, nothing like home grown fruit, just like cannabis, the fruit really is that much sweeter(maybe it's the molasses) lol
Yah, winter time, making it thru these dark days. indoor is part of my personal treatment for depression.
Up close shot of the star dawg chem line from a fellow growerPXL_20220213_161600264.jpgtoo bad she's chalk full of seeds!
Again, Thanks for the welcomes!