Hey everyone, new guy here

ttystikk

Nerd Gone Vertical
Grew their hash plant I could never quite put my finger on the most dominant scent/taste gas, fruity, grape spicy I looked but I deleted the photos in one of my paranoid moments lol we are finally a legal state but I am not sure my brain will wrap itself around that lol
Brother, I live in Colorado and I have felonies from after they legalised. It's legal for THEM, not for YOU.

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
Brother, I live in Colorado and I have felonies from after they legalised. It's legal for THEM, not for YOU.
I hear you! 4 plant thing will keep my head down like legalistion doesn't exist foolishness over a simple plant continues... Stay one step ahead my friend

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Distribution just isn’t worth it, to me, and I would think the state would go after you even harder now that you’re taking away their tax income.

I hear you! 4 plant thing will keep my head down like legalistion doesn't exist foolishness over a simple plant continues... Stay one step ahead my friend
I don’t know what it’s like in your state but in my state there isn’t any really penalty for going over the plant count, other than them taking and destroying the plants, unless you are way over the count and they can prove you are distributing. Usually when I hear about an illegal grow op being busted here there are over 100 plants. Just before Christmas there was a house fire and they found a grow room on the top floor where the fire was with over 150 plants, along with some other drugs, including fentanyl. Those people are going to be in a lot of shit, but I have no sympathy for anyone distributing fentanyl.

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
Distribution just isn’t worth it, to me, and I would think the state would go after you even harder now that you’re taking away their tax income.

I don’t know what it’s like in your state but in my state there isn’t any really penalty for going over the plant count, other than them taking and destroying the plants, unless you are way over the count and they can prove you are distributing. Usually when I hear about an illegal grow op being busted here there are over 100 plants. Just before Christmas there was a house fire and they found a grow room on the top floor where the fire was with over 150 plants, along with some other drugs, including fentanyl. Those people are going to be in a lot of shit, but I have no sympathy for anyone distributing fentanyl.
Still to early to tell how things will shake out we live in a VERY redneck county before legalistion a single joint could get you life (well almost lol) our county is still not allowing sales they sprung an 11th hour stall tactic maybe mid 2022 will be a better year

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Still to early to tell how things will shake out we live in a VERY redneck county before legalistion a single joint could get you life (well almost lol) our county is still not allowing sales they sprung an 11th hour stall tactic maybe mid 2022 will be a better year
You’re permitted to grow but you still can’t have a joint on you? That’s nuts! Did they limit how much flower you can have in your home? Out here they limited it to 10oz of purchased flower but there is no limit to the amount of flower you can have that was cultivated on your property.

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
You’re permitted to grow but you still can’t have a joint on you? That’s nuts! Did they limit how much flower you can have in your home? Out here they limited it to 10oz of purchased flower but there is no limit to the amount of flower you can have that was cultivated on your property.
If in a vehicle any pot cannot be within reach must be in the trunk etc. but the being sent away for life for a joint was pre-legalistion.... One ounce is the limit BUT if your 4 plants produce more than 1 ounce the extra must be stored away out of site! Still way to early to tell how insane our regs will get I suspect many rule changes are forthcoming already they dropped from 4 plants per person to two but your wife can also have two, also unrooted clones, sprouted seeds or seedlings are considered "plants" they are so busy fighting over tax $$ they haven't tweaked the regs hell they still haven't approved the type of packaging to sell it in last I looked rec sales begin Jan 1 lol but they told every county they can add on what ever extra tax they want MOFOs

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
If in a vehicle any pot cannot be within reach must be in the trunk etc. but the being sent away for life for a joint was pre-legalistion.... One ounce is the limit BUT if your 4 plants produce more than 1 ounce the extra must be stored away out of site! Still way to early to tell how insane our regs will get I suspect many rule changes are forthcoming already they dropped from 4 plants per person to two but your wife can also have two, also unrooted clones, sprouted seeds or seedlings are considered "plants" they are so busy fighting over tax $$ they haven't tweaked the regs hell they still haven't approved the type of packaging to sell it in last I looked rec sales begin Jan 1 lol but they told every county they can add on what ever extra tax they want MOFOs
The fact that states consider clones and seedlings as plants just goes to show the people writing the rules have no understanding of growing and the need to cull plants. We are permitted to have 6 plants per adult (max of 12 per household) here.

California residents are going thru a boycott on tax. Everyone who smokes is paying 35 bucks for prop 215 recs. Myself years ago. Iv always been a medical patient. 11years and counting. Our local dispensary is giving out recs with the purchase of an ounce. Or first time patients lmao