Hey everyone, new guy here

Hey everyone. New to this community. From the west US. Looking for a polite place to grow, share, and learn without random childish trolling for absolutely no reason.

my current grow is def small compared to most. I use 3 100 watt lights. One sf1000 and the other 2 equivalent brands. Same watts.
Just waiting for a new tent to come in mail this week (hoping tomorrow) and set it all up. Only have one light being ran in a 2x2 space patiently waiting for the new tent.

I guess everything else will go into the journal.

Welcome!!! what you going to grow once the tent shows up?
The starts in the 2x2 (well small veg) are amnesia, ace killer og, hippy kush and re veg attempt of amnesia pheno I just harvested.
all from pacific seed co

then I’ll be popping some ethos (grandpas cookies and ethos hashplant) for my future after that. Maybe some archive expos. Tryin to get a system set up so I’m not starting from scratch every time. Thats where I’m looking for the most help.

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Tryin to get a system set up so I’m not starting from scratch every time. Thats where I’m looking for the most help.
Welcome from Canada 🇨🇦 eh!

you’ll find lots of help here without a lot of bullshit.

What size of tent do you have coming?

I have one Spider Farmer 1000 that I run mostly in veg and I’ve done one run of flower under it (with some supplemental lighting) and it’s an awesome light.

Welcome from Canada 🇨🇦 eh!

you’ll find lots of help here without a lot of bullshit.

What size of tent do you have coming?

I have one Spider Farmer 1000 that I run mostly in veg and I’ve done one run of flower under it (with some supplemental lighting) and it’s an awesome light.
It’s a 3x3x7. Yeah. I agree. The sf for what it was. Put out a great product. (Sampled a small nug this morning) just want more lol. So now I have 3 total. This next run I’m hoping for a much larger yield.

And no tent today. Well there is still until 8pm. But I’m thinking tomorrow now.

Thank you for the warm welcoming everyone

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
It’s a 3x3x7. Yeah. I agree. The sf for what it was. Put out a great product. (Sampled a small nug this morning) just want more lol. So now I have 3 total. This next run I’m hoping for a much larger yield.

And no tent today. Well there is still until 8pm. But I’m thinking tomorrow now.

Thank you for the warm welcoming everyone
You’re going to run all three lights in the 3x3?

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
The starts in the 2x2 (well small veg) are amnesia, ace killer og, hippy kush and re veg attempt of amnesia pheno I just harvested.
all from pacific seed co

then I’ll be popping some ethos (grandpas cookies and ethos hashplant) for my future after that. Maybe some archive expos. Tryin to get a system set up so I’m not starting from scratch every time. Thats where I’m looking for the most help.
Grew their hash plant I could never quite put my finger on the most dominant scent/taste gas, fruity, grape spicy I looked but I deleted the photos in one of my paranoid moments lol we are finally a legal state but I am not sure my brain will wrap itself around that lol