Hey earthlings. Just i quick introductory thread to say G'day from Aus.

Dy13ma

Ive been looking a lot at PA Hydroponics RDWC's and then HeisenBeans UC-RDWC setup. Both awesome content IMO. Decided to go with the undercurrent setup..everything's already been purchased so please dont say its shit hardware bahahaha. Going to go with a 4-6 plant system...running an AC infinity T6, 3x MarsHydro Sp3000's..and Eheim CompactON Sub/Inline water pump (waiting to see atmospheric temp before deciding how it will run)..2x Eheim 400 airpumps all within 3/4's of a 4x8 tent: aswel as probably running 2x 25L homebrew vessels for a little CO2 (as i already brew beer and the conditions should be perfect to for both hobby's)

Just thought id say wassup and any advice is appreciated

Dy13ma

Nice sounding set man. Toss some pictures up when you get your room rocken! I'm a coco grower but I'm getting sick of DTW and I have enough experience now and understanding of what works and doesn't work.blaze on man.
Will do for sure man, ive done a couple of basic DTW in the past and wasnt that impressed with the energy to maintain vs the yield. But i was probably just inexperienced. Low maintenance - easy fix seems the go. hahahah infamous last words