Hello to my fellow Cannasuers! STAY LIFTED

$kruntz

Banned
Found this forum searching some strains I'm gettin rdy to run and wanted to make account to ask for peoples inputs that wld help me along my process; Anything in my power I can bring to help any fellow brother/sister in this cannabis community, I will try!!! Thanks for the time for those reading this and will be posting in the appropriate forum due to my questions and my personal experiences... I've got Jungleboys "Frosted Kush" - "Jungle Breath" & gelato 33 x Zkittle cake + a few of there (NBK x Sunset sherb) crosses [Sundae driver/Banana Punch/Dosidos/WiFi Mints] (First pack found numerous HEATERS!) Archives: Fem- Melon Fizz & Doughlato. Reg "Ice cream cone" (Snowman x face off bx) Tiki MadMan: F1 regs a lot of packs... Runtz x Pancakes - Space Runtz - Forbidden Runtz x Creamsicle - Singapore Sling!- Garanimals x melonaid - Tokyo Sunset- Rain popz - wedding pie x trop zkittle- ETC Relentless: Fems- Frosted Cherry Cookies Regs: Rainbow Rozay! pHinest/Cannarado: Lava cake collab "PB Souflee" Tissue cultured fems (Dosidos x Lava cake) I'll post my vault later in appropriate spot. Looking forward to hear back from my fellow cannasuers!

EVERYONE Stay lifted

$kruntz

Banned
I deeply appreciate everyone w/ the warm welcoming! I'm hoping to scoop up knowledge from my fellow cannasuers!! Cant wait to hear some input!! I'm Thinkin bout buying Archive's "Code Blue" San Diego cat piss x Face Off to get some old school offensive dankness?!? Been eyeing it the last couple days and would be a good breeder as well! Looking forward to the conversations here in paradise! thanks again!

$kruntz

Banned
Thanks to all fellow cannasuers for the warm welcoming; enjoying the great reads i've found on here! Tons of info and will be showing the Freedom punch soon from cult classics "Purple punch x Cement shoes" STAY LIFTED!!