Hello fellow chuckers 😁

Hello my name is TheShowMeHomie I am an active member on Overgrow looking for a second place to spread my roots. I have been mostly an outdoor grower but have recently moved indoors at a couple locations I will definitely be a contributing member I also recently caught the seed making bug so that will be fun. I will probably keep a mostly low profile until I'm comfortable here but will definitely post a small grow so y'all know
I'm serious...I'm sure there's a handful of people here who can vouch for me a

I'm currently trying to make a large batch of autos so I don't have to buy them again and will have a permanent reserve of space fillers and seeds to giveaway to people who need them.

My grow I just pulled down was my first venture into making seeds well atleast intentionally 🤪 I took an Azad Kashmir Male and pollinated a Suge PK Uzbekistan and a couple bottom buds of a purple Badlands F2 ......I also had a couple stray make it into a green lantern 🤫

So this will be seed making venture number 2 or 6 if you count all the accidents throughout the years I have several fem autos and reg autos that should be hitting my mailbox today and a couple more if people would ever answer there strainly accounts with the end goal to be seeds will probably just make a big mix ......maybe do an open pollination with them 🤔 later down the road a couple times just to see what nature let's rule supreme out of a big mix ..... Curiosity killed the cat after all

Added a little bushy female carebears in-between the boys for a little natural pollination from the boys while I collect the pollen I also was blessed to receive a large assortment around a dozen autoflower strains of both reg and fem today in the mail thanks to a generous friend on OG and will be making a mix of regular autos to share with both my local community and some online friends depending on how many seed this little venture nets the goal being to have a bag of space fillers at my beckoning

Attachments

Couple more uppots today
1 ghash went from solo cup to 1 gallon
1 temple of apollo F2 uppotted and topped to 2 gallon
1 highlighter (a11x a11/f13) to 2 gallon
1 gorilla slippers (c99xgg4) to 2 gallon.
1 citrus Jones (Casey Jones x old Afghani) to 2 gallon

Had 2 secret chief x temple of apollo pop up today as well

Going to start some Gogi OG f2s tomorrow
Patently waiting for my testers from serious seeds to show up 😁

Attachments

Patiently waiting for my little bushy wild animal smelling white dawg x gogi OG male to start dropping pollen it was a freebie from jbc unfortunately I had a bad run of luck with germ rates recently so looks like unless a miracle happens all I got from this dream lineup is a male if anyone has a female from these seeds holler at me and if anyone wants to make some beans holler all I want is a couple beans when done lookS like best I will have to hit with it right away would be temple of apollo but will definitely hit a gogi OG F2 with it when opportunity presents itself